L2 GOD [F2P]

POP-CORN

EDIT: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=222887.0

wrong section/already discussed.

My bad... someone remove/lock my topic.

thnx

37128972.jpg

Q: What does "truly free" mean?

A: Goddess of Destruction gives you truly free access to the largest Lineage II content update ever. You will receive free booster packs at key milestones in the game that supplement your game progression. You can also accelerate and enhance gameplay with items or premium packs from the L2 Store. "Truly free" means you can enjoy Lineage II in a way that suits your play style and budget.

Q: Can I really play Lineage II for free?

A: Yes, you can! Goddess of Destruction content (character creation, races, classes, skills, zones, bosses, quests, clans, crafting, warehouse, auction house, chat, mail, forums, customer support, and so on) is absolutely free. While we will offer some gameplay acceleration or vanity items for purchase in the L2 Store that we hope you'll enjoy, buying them is completely optional.

Q: Will I need a credit card to play?

A: No. You can play the game without entering any payment information. If you would like to purchase NCoin® for use in the L2 Store, you must add a method of payment (which includes paying with a credit card) to your NCsoft account.

Well...

Seams... like an... Atomic bomb present to every private server... imo always...

Q: You believe that privates will still stay alive after that and why?

"Speaking about low-mid rates" Cause... imo High rate pvp servers...will always have their fans.

BUT... we have to realise... that High rates... for most ppl means Fullbuff...

something... that right now. isnt such Hard in retail.

I hope that retail's grinding... and Hopefully High priced...  shop will make some ppl say ah f2ck this...

Ofc some ppl... will say... ah we have time for this... dont hurry up...

For this launch preparation we are doing something different: during November 2011, Olympiad remains turned on so that players can partake from its basic benefits, however Hero status will not be calculated.

The last Heroes before Goddess of Destruction launches will be the players that earned Hero status from the month of October. More details about when the Olympiad Heroes will be turned back on will be provided closer to launch.

• 1 month later...

Yeap i play there now. official Lineage2 server is free, im trying to play there and test what it means low rate, but the GoD has many updates and it is very nice. Of course everyhing has bads and goods.

Let me give you my goods and bads sp you can get the picture..

Goods : It Is Free make one account and you play free (o.O), many updates, better graphics+buildings-cities-towns small-big updates, donations on different packages with items and you are cool, even buy adena from any sites, low exp but good exp from quests, easily you go 40-50 level after that i think it is more hard, and of course it is full of people, tons of people everywhere+++, seems like a ckeck mate for all the low rate servers anyway.

Bads: 2 characters per account, hard to make money-adena, high prices dcbasr-soulshots, low drops-items, if death-lot of exp lost, if you pk 2-3 people you need to make new account because the karma score will go -5k and this means that you have to kill 3k mobs at your level without exp while you exp and the fear someone to kill you and of course without the few standard buffs that official servers give, no mana potions..

Anyway for me if you dont play on the official you dont know l2. On the other side, if you dont play with full buffs and 50-100x rate server, you dont know what it means fun and other things. Its all about taste, others like low rates, others medium, others high rates, simple as that, but in anyway, L2 rocks all rpgs for me. :D