[EN] Fairy Tail Official Topic

randomnamehere

Who do you think , should be next Master?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think , should be next Master?

• Macao
    • Laxus
    • Erza
    • Gildarts
    • Mirajane

Damn EP32 Made me cry.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKI :(

Yea i was like that , but you will see on next episodes .. Loke is awesome , you will find out in Oraion Senseis episodes :3

Yea i was like that , but you will see on next episodes .. Loke is awesome , you will find out in Oraion Senseis episodes :3

oracion seis* LOL

oracion seis* LOL

You think i remember its spell ? Its 40 episodes earlier :P ...

Anyway , episode 103 , Master Purehito ? WTF is this guild ... Master Purehito + Ultear? Damn , i wanna see the reaction of Gray when seeing Ultear and what happened to Ultear and Purehito , and they became "Dark Mages" .. Wtf , come on Purehito ! Damn! He was Master of Fairy Tail one day , and Now Master of Grimoire , one of the most powerful Dark Guilds , if not the stronget ?

PS . DAMN THIS WIKIA :@ .. I always read without stop and always learn things that i dont want to , but i wont tell them :P

You think i remember its spell ? Its 40 episodes earlier :P ...

Anyway , episode 103 , Master Purehito ? WTF is this guild ... Master Purehito + Ultear? Damn , i wanna see the reaction of Gray when seeing Ultear and what happened to Ultear and Purehito , and they became "Dark Mages" .. Wtf , come on Purehito ! Damn! He was Master of Fairy Tail one day , and Now Master of Grimoire , one of the most powerful Dark Guilds , if not the stronget ?

PS . DAMN THIS WIKIA :@ .. I always read without stop and always learn things that i dont want to , but i wont tell them :P

i read all the mangas so i know more about you :P btw OLD EPISODES ARE OLD :3