[Request] Skill

POP-CORN

Question

Thats core side and its a bit complicated to do that, but for what reason a player should use skills when stun that is just lol.

Better try to rethink ur ideas, cause i dont think that anyone will try helping you with that.

Thats core side and its a bit complicated to do that

i just dont know in wich direction to Look for something like that in eclipse...

tbh..

then maybe i could add some Configs to allow something like that for that skill.

"i just started with java btw"

i just dont know in wich direction to Look for something like that in eclipse...

tbh..

then maybe i could add some Configs to allow something like that for that skill.

"i just started with java btw"

give me the type of the skill and i will give you the code

give me the type of the skill and i will give you the code

<set name="skilltype" val="CANCEL_DEBUFF" />

or

<set name="skilltype" val="BUFF" />

w/e fits more...

PS:the code will make every skill with that Type to be able to do that?

or i can Mark "just some skills"?

Btw really thnx... for that.

ok so you want a skill TYPE CANCEL to be casted on stun targets? so go model/L2Skill.java open it and add

a boolean (for example)

public final boolean isStunned()

{

return getSkillType() == SkillType.CANCEL;

return false;

}

delete on :

public final boolean isPvpSkill()
{
	switch(_skillType)
	{
		case DOT:
		case AGGREDUCE:
		case AGGDAMAGE:
		case AGGREDUCE_CHAR:
		case CONFUSE_MOB_ONLY:
		case BLEED:
		case CONFUSION:
		case POISON:
		case DEBUFF:
		case AGGDEBUFF:
	-	case STUN:
		case ROOT:
		case FEAR:
		case SLEEP:
		case MDOT:
		case MANADAM:
		case MUTE:
		case WEAKNESS:
		case PARALYZE:
		case CANCEL:
		case MAGE_BANE:
		case WARRIOR_BANE:
		case FATALCOUNTER:
		case BETRAY:
			return true;
		default:
			return false;
	}
}

i am sure i made mistakes but i think it is based there just try it nothing to lose besides i am still learning

Well... thnx isnt enough...

iam going to try it, right now.

:)

boof.png

boo2.png

So the code looking like that.

{
      return getSkillType() == L2SkillType.CANCEL;

}

Iam compiling it right now to see the effect in game...

but the fact that i removed

return false;

make me feel that wont work.

Nah didnt work... in this way.

i will try to fix the errors with other options.

You character Recieves a

Explain better what you want. Personally I didn't understand a shit about.

Give eventually a simple example.

your character recieves a stun/fear w/e

And by using Turn to stone or something like that... you removing that Debuff...from your self...

Normally that cant happened... cause there is a restriction while your Stunned... "You cant use any skill"

So iam asking how can i change/remove that Restriction from Turn to stone or another skill...

btw Malzahax... i tried to Edit it...

by adding an IF...

its looking like that right now...

public final boolean siStunned()
{
if (getSkillType() == L2Skilltype.CANCEL())
return_canBeDispeled;
}

still aint work... but w/e

Why do you have two return statements next to each other? As soon as you reach the first one the stack space from the function is destroyed and you will never get to the return false.

Why do you have two return statements next to each other? As soon as you reach the first one the stack space from the function is destroyed and you will never get to the return false.

{
if (getSkillType() == L2Skilltype.CANCEL())
return _canBeDispeled;
}

Typed it wrong here...in Eclipse has space^^

I mean in your screenshot, you original had:

boo2.png

Unless you know what you're doing, you really should only have 1 return statement inside a function. Once the code reaches the first statement, anything after it won't be executed. Also you have a flat value return false; but why? Keep in mind that this is probably a commonly used functions for a lot of things. If you modify it so it's value is always false then you'll ruin it's application everywhere it's used.

To be honest, what I think you want to do is well kind of illogical. It's already placed in that if this effect is on you won't be doing anything else, so you're going to have to do a lot more modification.

EDIT: I also don't understand the first return statement. getSkillType() == L2SkillType.CANCEL();

By doing the fix, you created a function that does nothing I think. Also == is a comparison operator. I think maybe what you mean is return ( getSkillType() == L2SkillType.CANCEL; )

I mean in your screenshot, you original had:

boo2.png

Unless you know what you're doing, you really should only have 1 return statement inside a function. Once the code reaches the first statement, anything after it won't be executed. Also you have a flat value return false; but why? Keep in mind that this is probably a commonly used functions for a lot of things. If you modify it so it's value is always false then you'll ruin it's application everywhere it's used.

To be honest, what I think you want to do is well kind of illogical. It's already placed in that if this effect is on you won't be doing anything else, so you're going to have to do a lot more modification.

EDIT: I also don't understand the first return statement. getSkillType() == L2SkillType.CANCEL();

By doing the fix, you created a function that does nothing I think. Also == is a comparison operator. I think maybe what you mean is return ( getSkillType() == L2SkillType.CANCEL; )

sorry i messed them up , you need if char is stuned also another debuff to land? then is aswell on xml the stacktype i think..

Well... the main idea... is:

You Have one skill... "Imagine something like Cleance" SELF_TARGET

And someone... Stuns you...

Then you Use your "self Cleance"  "while you are Stunned"

And you remove the Stun before its Duration over...

"Doesnt sound logical to be able to Clean a Debuff " From your Self, i know "

But if you can help me. I will appreciate it :)

Creates a skillhandler with a new SkillType ? If skillhandlers are restricted too, well you have to register a variable in L2Skill (let's say a boolean _isInstantActionSkill, with isInstantActionSkill() method and too a check on the "db" reading about it). Then on the check on the doCast or wherever it's made simply apply your new method. I'm lazy to explain all...

Btw your ask is still kinda "vague". What sort of debuff do you want to cancel ? Any ? A certain type ?

Creates a skillhandler with a new SkillType ? If skillhandlers are restricted too, well you have to register a variable in L2Skill (let's say a boolean _isInstantActionSkill, with isInstantActionSkill() method and too a check on the "db" reading about it). Then on the check on the doCast or wherever it's made simply apply your new method. I'm lazy to explain all...

Btw your ask is still kinda "vague". What sort of debuff do you want to cancel ? Any ? A certain type ?

why i think that a method that when you are inAction on that skill exist? then i am really bored searching it but i am sure it exists and you can just add a code to doCast while you are stunned (care to add checks not to be with all skills like heal/etcetcetc)