[LapTop RATE AND COMMENT] DELL Alienware M18x I7270QM HKNKK = 2.421,40 EUROS

SpraytoNNN™

Tonight I Bought my first and newest ALIENWARE LAPTOP so here's the specifications:

Screen: 18'' diagonal

Screen Description: 18.4"FHD LED Backlight Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels

Processor: Intel

Processor Description: Intel ® Core ™ i7 Processor 2720QM Speed​​: 2.2 GHz, Turbo boost up to 3.3GHz FSB: 1333MHz Cache: Intel ® Smart Cache 6MB

Chipset: Intel Chipset

Chipset Description: Mobilni Intel® HM67 Express Chipset

Graphic Card: ATI

Graphic Card Description: 2 x ATI Mobility Radeon ™ HD 6970 with 2GB of DDR5 memory of their own - AMD CrossFireX ™

Memory: 8GB

Memory Description: 8GB (4GB + 4GB) DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM, 4 x SODIMM socket SDRAM up to 16GB

HardDisc 1: 750GB

HardDisc 1 Description: Capacity: 750GB, Certificate: S.M.A.R.T. disk rotation: 7,200 rpm

HardDisc 2: 750GB

HardDisc 2 Description: Capacity : 750GB ,Certificate : S.M.A.R.T. rotation disc : 7.200 rpm

Optical Drive: DVD-RW

Optical Drive Descritpion: DVD+/-RW SuperMulti Dual Layer

SoundCard Description: WavesMAXX 7.1 High Definition audio chip

LoudSpeakers: Yes

LoudSpeakers Description: Klipsch ® 2.1 Integrated Speakers

Webcam Description: Creative Labs HD 3.0 Megapixel webcam with microphone

Network Card Description: Intel Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mbps

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Weight: 5.41 kg

Other (Free With Laptop): AlienFX® Illuminated Keyboard, Mini Display port, USB 3.0

im tired so i will tomorrow upload some pictures so you can see how does he look ;)

You have been gathering money 20 years before you were born to get this now?

hahaha ^_^ . nah , my dad bought me that couse im good @ school and i dont make problems so before i had a real peace of sh1t of PC

Could probably build this for 1/3 of the price tbh man. Get a backbone and learn to do this type of shit, will save you a lot of money, would probably not even cost this much if you buy a case and give it to a professional case mod company with a spray shop to completely remake the case to your own design.

Yes I am aware this is a laptop, yes i am also aware you can build laptops from scratch too, and finally, yes I am aware companies that make custom laptop cases from old ones just like they do with pc cases

Could probably build this for 1/3 of the price tbh man. Get a backbone and learn to do this type of shit, will save you a lot of money, would probably not even cost this much if you buy a case and give it to a professional case mod company with a spray shop to completely remake the case to your own design.

Yes I am aware this is a laptop, yes i am also aware you can build laptops from scratch too, and finally, yes I am aware companies that make custom laptop cases from old ones just like they do with pc cases

Yeah i understand my friends told me that , but IDK, i bought new one ,somehow i fuck up but anyway im Happy :P