• C4
    • C5
    • C6
    • Hellbound
    • Freya
    • Hight Five

Yo folks .

im glad to see u mxc members.

Im thinking of make a l2 server ... specialized on olympiad .

i mean balance classes on oly.

no farming , etc. just buy items and go to oly ... all items will be counted as +0 so the oly will be fair. and everyone will have chance.

RB yewels will be retail like kill boss + long respawn .

rb yewels will be hard to get.

Idk that players aren,t boring i would add some event,s. on oly style . like last man standing without buffs ....

just vote for the chronicle u would like ....

Based on olympiad games?Okay, you get first place.You'll be hero.Then what?

No farming?No gaming targets.

C4?Is that chronicle alive in the first place?GET UP TO DATE.

No more than 40 people will just login for olympiad games and a man-vs-man event without buffs.

Based on olympiad games?Okay, you get first place.You'll be hero.Then what?

No farming?No gaming targets.

C4?Is that chronicle alive in the first place?GET UP TO DATE.

No more than 40 people will just login for olympiad games and a man-vs-man event without buffs.

ye ur right thanks for your opinion btw ... what should it have, that you say "yes .. i will join" ?

the prob is in pvp with buffs all cry that inbalance .. on oly its more balanced.. cuz no buffs and items +0

ye ur right thanks for your opinion btw ... what should it have, that you say "yes .. i will join" ?

Custom functions.Armors, weapons, custom farming styles.Just find something special.

Dunno what, like...AIR PVPING.PvP while flying (that's just a dumb idea tbh but pretty enough to show you that people are searching for something unique and never-seen again).

Add c2 for me its the best client ..

Summons just addeded up to b grade armors .. no special abilities on weapons .. i loved these client ..lets not forget manor  and dye's AND no special abilities apart for the ones i believe are balanced.. What can u hate ? .. ofc now tanks>everyone and soulhound>tank but the most -beep-ed up client was C3 nothing balanced and some classes were useless and u needed month's to lvl up