Next GeN DowNLoaD MaNaGeR - CRyPTLoaD(rapidshare support)

Hax0r

It is currently in 1.1.0 version but on the coming up future it is going to be upgraded to v2.

-Do you want to automatically download a movie/game/whatever you want without waiting the time you are supposed to wait?

-Do you want to automatically download a movie/game/whatever you want without typing the captcha security system of most sites(including RapidShare)?

-Do you want full Download speed?

-Supports rapidshare's new captcha system!!!

CryptLoad does all the above things, it can reconnect your router(automatically), recognize captchas, etc...++++

This is the HomePage

Download Cryptload from the original site

Create your router's clr(auto router reconnect) and start downloading immediately.

There's a clr creator on the online service of their site.

If you have any problem do not hesitate to leave a post on their forum or just connect to their irc channel.

I wanna thank Apokalypser(cl dev) because he is really helpful as he helped me sort out my router's problem.

Post any questions you have.

I would suggest IDM (internet download manager) it can download anything, and believe me, FASTER than mozilla...

i am using it for 5 months now without any problem!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well Anyway I will download Cryptload now but does it really work?I mean it works for sure cause until now every program that I have doesn't work for RapidShare

darkywizard7 plz make a guide for me for Internet Download Manager Because When I Click Download It Download For Me The Site....

So Now I Will Use CryptLoad AndWhen You Make A Guide With Pictures Send To PM

But PM Me TO Tell You Some Info's About Cryptload....

Well i download that prog ! Its reallly cool !! Auto putting codes when downloading from rapidshare! Its simple ! download it ..Rune RouterClient prog and then CryptoLoad ... go at the site you want to download smth.. example rapidshare .. copy the url ... go at crypt and u will see somthing will pop-up. then u press ok or smth .. and it will auto download that u want to download !

@scorpius, explain yourself a bit more.It will download the first file, then if you have done the proper settings it will restart your router and it will start downloading the next file...etc.If you haven't done those settings then it will download the first part and it will wait till the time ends for the next file.

As for your first questioning

Can I copy paste the list of rapidshare links from a warez website?

Yes, if the link is not broken it will start downloading immediately!

@scorpius, explain yourself a bit more.It will download the first file, then if you have done the proper settings it will restart your router and it will start downloading the next file...etc.If you haven't done those settings then it will download the first part and it will wait till the time ends for the next file.

As for your first questioning

Can I copy paste the list of rapidshare links from a warez website?

Yes, if the link is not broken it will start downloading immediately!

All I was tryin' to say was that warez websites divide big files in parts of approximately 100 mb each ...So if a file is 4gb it has got 40 parts ...And if I do it manually I gotta wait for the countdown until I can do another part... BTW rapidshare has a new security now ..u gotta look at the image, identify the letters with the "Cats" (other letters have a dog) somewhere embedded on it ..I 'm not sure if the download manager can recognize these letters ..

What I meant by "1 go" is that when u have a big file like 6 gb+ and u wanna shut down your pc download managers like DAP can pause the download & then resume whenever u want (This works only with direct download links)

Hope all cleared :P

• 1 month later...