[L2J]Lineage 2 Unical project!!!

protect

I know protect's (Dainius) english is not the greatest you can find around, but at least he's trying to answer all of your questions and help you understand the current situation there for you shouldn't put him down for not being able to speak English perfectly. Just like protect mentioned before, unlike most of the servers our heroes changes automatically. It's not rocket science to make an exception and skip this weekend so that the heroes would change next weekend, but look at the bright side. Those 3days are going to be so intense for all the players because everyone want's to become a hero, but there's so little time and that will keep them motivated. 3days is more then enough for a casual player to get used to a server there for I don't believe that a lot of them  going to leave just because of olympiad, yes there are some of the players who only come to a server just to be a hero and when they fail they often blame GM's for not doing their job right instead of improving their PVP skills. Anyways I hope to see you all in 16hours (Live on the server).

I know protect's (Dainius) english is not the greatest you can find around, but at least he's trying to answer all of your questions and help you understand the current situation there for you shouldn't put him down for not being able to speak English perfectly. Just like protect mentioned before, unlike most of the servers our heroes changes automatically. It's not rocket science to make an exception and skip this weekend so that the heroes would change next weekend, but look at the bright side. Those 3days are going to be so intense for all the players because everyone want's to become a hero, but there's so little time and that will keep them motivated. 3days is more then enough for a casual player to get used to a server there for I don't believe that a lot of them  going to leave just because of olympiad, yes there are some of the players who only come to a server just to be a hero and when they fail they often blame GM's for not doing their job right instead of improving their PVP skills. Anyways I hope to see you all in 16hours (Live on the server).

Your right, its going to be intense this three days ;)

Cya online! :)

Few questions:

Did you added potions with hair/face/color styles on shop ?

1194986459994010940smiley102.svg.med.png

Class balance means that you didn't nefred more than 30% a class from his retail power right? [l2j default balance]

12074327671382145951chelseafan528_Smiley_Face.svg.med.png

Did you added all accesories to shop + some accesories from vote ? [we need to look cool ,otherwise we get bored]

1194986450373692781smiley002.svg.med.png

No Vote Reward system? no geodata ? no other events like ctf/dm automated? /no pvp-title colour system

On PvP Server i quess that these 4 are requiered ... !

Vote reward system will attract more players , geodata will make gameplay better , events will make more fun !

Also ,It is a PvP Server , this way features are given 1 player will Join Server Buy everything for free and start trying enhance their skills/equipment ! No sence ,

Even if balance is perfect (really diffucult to believe) , donators will always be first ^^

, there will be 5-6 donators with + 30 skills that will pwn any1 and all other will cry for balance etc etc ^^ Like most server these days ...

Anyway thats my opinion ...

Good Luck

To enchant skills here is difficult since gcs and gcms are rare drop

That mean skills user have a big advantage using +1 for el.dmg against classes like tanks/ols/healers etc ,1-30 = 60 ,60 el = 25% dmg like ,big difference :p ...

Vote reward exist but i just hope we can have the potions and accesories for our characters

To enchant skills here is difficult since gcs and gcms are rare drop

That mean skills user have a big advantage using +1 for el.dmg against classes like tanks/ols/healers etc ,1-30 = 60 ,60 el = 25% dmg like ,big difference :p ...

Vote reward exist but i just hope we can have the potions and accesories for our characters

i did not read something for vote reward ???

It just seems a good "organised" l2 j server , nothing unique or special about gameplay ^^

Its easy to make this server ,since all is so simple

The only weird part is the siege castles that owners get rbs ,gcms blbla

thats what i was talking about ^^

But Ok Site looks Nice , and owner must pay some money for Server Mashine and hosting , so i wish them good luck ^^

I just post here my opinion ,