[L2J]Lineage 2 Unical project!!!

protect

Because of exageratting farming it failed 3 times ,community always goed down when they saw you didnt made a change so you closed and wiped again and again ,you didn't made a change at all ,Now you made some changes but you preffer skills enchant unbalance "cuz staff says so ,players sucks they doesnt matter ,donations ftw" ,2 months to make full skills hmm ,be serious ,larger economy - more donate ,wow u rocks no joke xd

pS: About farming ,wasnt that the problem even if farm was a lot for a pvp server ,the problem was that we are bored of same PVE over and over again on all highrate servers ,no joy at all ,only kill some random moobs that boring us

SunBeam, you got me wrong.. I´ve never tried to imply that staff (our team) wishes are more important than our players... What I said is that if we start listening to everyone´s advise we will never finish the project simply because there´s way to many of them, and secondly those advises mostly are disliked by other players for example, you want 84lvl limit so the chance for skill enchantment could be smaller, well some other players may don´t like this idea and there for we can´t satisfy both of them, but what we can do is to simply ignore the request and continue on more important stuff instead of wasting our time on creating something that´s not going to benefit our server as much as other things... Despite all InFlate *fails* as you described them, we´ve got an entirely new team there for the way project going to be managed is going to be entirely different. Anyways I´m not here to argue with you or change your opinion, I do thank you for suggesting new ideas, but there´s no reason to get angry if they´re not being dealt with in the way you would like us to.

Not rly ,i admit im bored of this game since l2dreams & l2atlantis updated freya,hi5 + fail but now every but EVERY pvp server i see ,is same boring pve ,only normal farming killing 3-4 genre of moobs in 2-3 zones which leads us to no fun ,no adventures ,no nothing ,boring!

10 pvps = 1 gcm?

1000 pvps = 100 gcm?

Easy to reach at least 400 ,my target is 4000 pvps in 1 week

I feel a little sad that you didn't made a poll as i said to see what players want more ,gcms or max gcs for more balance and more entertain to know you have a challege to enchant with low chance till a high value  :( but i hope at least won't fail in less than 3 months and it will have at least 150 players at start and growing not decreasing

If heroes would be each 3 days ,players would never leave xD

True.. They have to keep players activated so they wont leave after they made ++ gear and 100+ pvps ;)

But making first heroes after three days isnt a good idea (my opinion) :D

But making first heroes after three days isnt a good idea (my opinion) :D

We know but we make automatic system and server self change hero and than we live that becouse we dont want do a lot restarts in server

If heroes would be each 3 days ,players would never leave xD

Who say you that hero each 3 days ...hero each 1 week