[L2J]Lineage 2 Unical project!!!

protect

logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server start October 28 19:00 GTM+2

If you looking server there you can play and dont afraid wipe this server for you

If you like mass PvP, Mass Siege, Always full olympiad this server for you

If you can be best in our server, prove that!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baylor spawns every 5 (+-2) hours 

1.jpg

Scheme buffer (works only in peace zone, limit 24buffs / 12dances)

2.jpg

Headquarters zone for clan reputation

3.jpg

PK kills in a row - PK Aura + Announcement

4.jpg

8 PVP kills in a row - PVP Aura + Announcement

5.jpg

Reward box you get for each PvP kill

6.jpg

New/Custom Features

*Chronicle - Epilogue

* All items sold for FREE (excluding GC/GCM/LS/RB Jewels)

* Starting level - 85

* Starting subclass level - 80

* Starting town - Innadril

* Auto learn skills (including Forgotten Skills)

* No farming/mob grinding

* No noblesse quest

* No certificate quest

* No subclass quest (item from Baylor)

* Baylor spawns every 5 (+-2) hours (drop 1-3 Noblesse potion(s), 5-15 GCM and 5-7 SP Potions)

* Headquarters zone (only 1 clan in that zone gets reputation points. Every player in that zone gets flag status. 75Rep. points for taking over Headquarters. 50Rep. points every minute for saving Headquarters)

* Scheme buffer (works only in peace zone, limit 24buffs / 12dances)

* PVP reward (100k SP (if in party divided to all party members), Reward Box (contains GC - 10%, GCM - 13%, LS - 10%, Noblesse potion - 5%, SP Crystal (100k) - 10%, PVP Enchanted stone - 50%)

* 8 PVP kills in a row - PVP Aura + Announcement

* 8 PK kills in a row - PK Aura + Announcement

* PVP/PK color system (PVP - name, PK - title)

* TVT event every 2hours (except for midnight, reward 1 GCM), requires at least 3 kills

Chances/Limits

* Simple enchant chance - 100%

* Attribute enchant chance - 100%

* Augument skill chance - 70%

* Weapon enchant limit - 15

* Armor enchant limit - 10

* Jewellery enchant limit - 10

* Olympiad enchant limit - 6

Siege

* Giran castle siege every Saturday 17:00 (GMT 2+)

* Innadril castle siege every Saturday 17:00 (GMT 2+)

* New castle owner clan get 2 random RB Jewels + 6GCM for each online member, all siege participating clans gets 1 random RB Jewel + 3GCM for each online member (requires Clan Leader and at least 4 clan members to be online to get reward)

Olympiad

* Olympiad starts - 18:00 (GMT 2+)

* Olympiad ends - 23:30 (GMT 2+)

* New heroes every Sunday 23:45 (GMT 2+)

InFlate Website - HERE

InFlate Forum - FORUM

Great but 28 october is too late ,can u launch it on 17-18 maybe ?

And i have 1 suggestion  ,remove GCMS ,so noone will make skills over 17-18 ^_^ or maybe put lv 84 penalty to enchant skills to chances would be a little lower [that mean noone will pass 14-15] and the skills like most of passives and skills like bluff that max is 15 ,make like lv 83 penalty ,you know what i mean xD

seems great , I hope  server will be balanced

hmm balanced. What you meen balanced. All ppls must understand Epilogue no interlude in epilogue each class have anti-class... Example Mags vs Archers  and etc...

But we work with balaced

Daggers beat every class ,harder are tanks and ols ,especially in oly

Bersekers beat every class in oly but in pvp they are weak against daggers

Tanks have each unique style and power ,they are weak against necros and ols in oly and weak vs ols and ,sk cant beat healers in oly but tk beats blablabla ,complexity ,it takes me alot to explain

Mages are way too weak against bersekers,archers,tricksters the gods ,a lil weak vs tanks ,that mean mage is weakest class in retail ,except OL ,in oly mages are op cuz of mcrits

,and a long story but i'l stop here cause il bore you

This should be call balance in official where each each class are prolly almost equal between eachother and only 1-2 classes are Anti ,but most of retail l2j are sick like 1 single class beats all ,others have too high chances for debuff and etc

Balance for us people is that every class can beat every class ,No anti class

Its imposible to make that what each class can beat each class becouse if people dont know how to play they always lose yes?

And later you see Expample :) ! Tanks is to strong... !Mags its to strong and etc

If i see that 1 class is to strong and nobody cant beat them i repair that but first i test self this class

Make a POLL with disabling GCMS and make skills enchant as lv 84 not 85 (that mean lower chances) ,and lv 83 penalty for +15 skills like bluff/tod etc AND MAKE OPEN DATA EARLIER LIKE ON 18-19 ...

Just remove gcms pl0x ^_^ and make gcs same hard drops like gm ,this is better idea then?

THAT'S WHY I TOLD YOU TO MAKE POLL ,TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE VOTE ,WHAT THEY PREFFER ,THEN ,if poll doesn't succed with 75% then close it ,and DONE

Skills between 15 and 20 are most balanced