interlude L2Warcraft - the Ultimate interlude server opened!

l2warcraft

i have just tested what you're saying with my hotmail account

and i got the activation mail in my junk box -> try other email if you have.

Would you mind to remove my current inactivated account with this email if possible? Or perhaps check if I wrote my email correct? Should be the same as my login with @hotmail.com behind it. Also username is same as here.

I'd prefer to use the same name and email on every forum. :l If you can't it's fine, just tell me.

Would you mind to remove my current inactivated account with this email if possible? Or perhaps check if I wrote my email correct? Should be the same as my login with @hotmail.com behind it. Also username is same as here.

I'd prefer to use the same name and email on every forum. :l If you can't it's fine, just tell me.

if you can log into our TS3 server i will help you from there. if its not possible send me the password you want here in pm and ill create it for you.

Or just try this link : http://l2warcraft.com/boards/index.php?action=activate

Managed to send a mail to my gmail now by changing my email. Thanks. Tried sending again my hotmail before with this link but didn't receive anything at all again.

And after activating, switched back to my hotmail.

Dual Box not allowed right?

Ofc it is, at least used to be.. Last time you could login as many boxes as you wanted to and i hope its the same thing this time around :p

ye good luck.

What would i need luck for? I already played there for a long time, servs great. Even better with the lower rates and shorter buffs, ppl wont reach endgame too fast.

You prolly got dumbstered since the begging and now youre just so butthurt you need to whine around over here.

Sincerely

Mike