interlude L2Warcraft - the Ultimate interlude server opened!

l2warcraft

I created web / game account - it said invaild when I try create forum account, any suggestions, it dosn't say whats invaild..

we are working atm on a new forum system, i disabled the registeration in the current one and new forum will be available for everyone tommorow , sorry for the inconvenience.

I havn't tryed l2warcraft, but i'm sure it isn't bugged :) Interlude bugs was fixed long ago, only small stuff can go wrong today..

ye keep dreaming.

daggers overpowered (1 dagger can kill 2-3 archers alone) backstabs from front, debuffs works weird, geodata bugged (if u go down from a hill u fall under terrain) and so on...

And what server can't you fall down from ground? I mean come on, every server even retail have that sh!tty bug somewhere.

Perhaps there was some good daggers who just knew how to play it? :) Really I dont mind, a dagger live on he's skills like a mage, without MP he isn't much worth.

I can't prove you wrong Username, because I havn't tryed it, but I doubt that I fall under ground in giran :)

I'm looking forward to joinning, seems like a nice setup, and I like that there is focus on 3 castles, many servers have to many castles to fight about, spread out the war on a to large area.

And what server can't you fall down from ground? I mean come on, every server even retail have that sh!tty bug somewhere.

Perhaps there was some good daggers who just knew how to play it? :) Really I dont mind, a dagger live on he's skills like a mage, without MP he isn't much worth.

I can't prove you wrong Username, because I havn't tryed it, but I doubt that I fall under ground in giran :)

I'm looking forward to joinning, seems like a nice setup, and I like that there is focus on 3 castles, many servers have to many castles to fight about, spread out the war on a to large area.

i played there for 2 months, and no, there were no good daggers, only ppl who spam backstab which land from front (lol.)

it is not,but w/e u will see

yes you will see , all the major bugs are fixed ! im not sayings its perfect there isnt any perfect thing , even retail. thats why we have forums for report and we will fix new bugs that will be report in short time.