[L2J]L2Eminence

sTNL

So r u depending on hopzone to open this server? wtf man, open it now and when hopzone is up again u send the request to join em :S

actually server was opened for 3-4 days and it was really good...but it had small community...thats why admin closed it till server gets activated on hopzone!but i think he must open it.he can add the server in other sites/forum and advertise it pretty well!

actually server was opened for 3-4 days and it was really good...but it had small community...thats why admin closed it till server gets activated on hopzone!but i think he must open it.he can add the server in other sites/forum and advertise it pretty well!

been there, done that....still ~20 online

we wiped because we moved the server on 4-5 machines, trying to get accepted on hopzone. sorry for that.

we'll discuss if to open the server without hopzone or not. i'll let u know what we decided tomorow evening.

we wiped because we moved the server on 4-5 machines, trying to get accepted on hopzone. sorry for that.

we'll discuss if to open the server without hopzone or not. i'll let u know what we decided tomorow evening.

damn!it took me like 4-5 hours just t make my armor set +6...anyway if server will get more ppl by this way its fine!

its such a shame that nowdays without hopzone u cant succeed even if u own a server like this and that is really rare nowdays with all the global kids popping up and looking for random ultra high lol l2j rate servers. Dont get me wrong but things are like these nowdays. I still remember few years ago (c4 c3 times) when there werent all the top sites and if there was a good server ppl would find it and do everything to get it populated...

but ofc that is past and we cant go back in time..yet..

its such a shame that nowdays without hopzone u cant succeed even if u own a server like this and that is really rare nowdays with all the global kids popping up and looking for random ultra high lol l2j rate servers. Dont get me wrong but things are like these nowdays. I still remember few years ago (c4 c3 times) when there werent all the top sites and if there was a good server ppl would find it and do everything to get it populated...

but ofc that is past and we cant go back in time..yet..

Well ill give it a try, nowadays finding a server is such a hard work, and this server's features seems to be good

First time u hear that word?

Well ill give it a try, nowadays finding a server is such a hard work, and this server's features seems to be good

First time u hear that word?

lol why would u flame me? u understood what i wanted to say... ppl say because and some write it coz other bcse and then some other bcoz

keep out of my way ATTENTION WHORE or should i say forum warrier/troller

i have to double post... i didnt say nothing offensive toward the server..in fact i am looking forward for this project coz (i will quote my self) its really rare to find a good server nowdays