interlude [L2J][NEW] L2TRON Reborn!

GLO

I can't be all the time online to see who swearing.

Also i don't like the idea of recruting a gm..becase most of them are corrupt and don't help me in a good way ^^

I played for a couple of weeks (on and off) but its becoming a disgrace of a server.

Some key points, duelist bugged, stun 100% lands, people are swearing and cursing without punishments.

Other skills, classes and buffs buffs, I can go on.

Community its made of kids and teenagers that hit puberty.

You can easily bot, no problem.

GM very passive and lacks initiatives.

I've been on since beta, and the server is quite disappointing at the stage it is now. Almost a few weeks, in there has been very minimal fixes from Nighty. I feel that he tries to avoid fixing even the simplest problems and when it is already fixed and written out in front of him, he just doesn't do it. The PvP between mages really suck, I have tried to get him to fix FEAR for over 3 days and he hasn't done it (even wrote out the xml that is copy/paste for the admin). Heroes and olympiad itself should be deleted from existence since all the heroes are just the top feeders. Not to mention donations, don't make it like before with the multiple augments donators get. Find an alternative like 'donator passive' which gives 5% stats or something on each level. I don't think it's the fact that he doesn't want a new GM or something, he is just too lazy to care for his server.

Hmmm..don't hurry :D there will be more custom things..

But wait for the moment xD

more custom?? xD

already added new armor and weapons,now what?

anyway,server rocks join all!

nighty add new  in server bro and fix hex % and stun archer big change .... tank stun slam shackle big change me skill 0 %  me dmg 360 vs tank  low def arrow and fix frenzy 20% hp  and  fix -beep- dual hammer p atk 10 time say you  and all say archer oly suck but i win 3 match vs tank gladator ...and fix lethal for work ....

• 2 weeks later...

olympiad enchant system is non-safe i think.... maybe increase all players stats... with self buffs... and this isn't so safe for server... but.. anyways good luck ;)