Selling back my legendary skin?

xdem

Hi guys, i want to sell back my legendary trynda skin cause i want blitzcrank lege skin now, I heard this is possible for donators, sending an email or idk! pls some enlightment!

Dear Lapinas,

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response. Your patience in this matter is greatly appreciated :)

We normally do not provide refunds for items such as skins, champions, or runes. However, I can make a one-time exception for you and refund up to 3 purchases that have been made in the last 30 days of submitting your request.

So I can easily research the transaction(s) and assist you with this refund, please provide me with the following information for each of the three items you would like refunded:

- Type:

- Description:

- Currency Type (IP/RP):

- Amount:

- Date Purchased:

You can view your purchase history in the ‘Purchases’ tab of the store to find all this information.

If you did not provide me with all of this information, your purchases were made more than 30 days ago, or you have received a refund before we will be unable to process your refund request. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or feedback. Good luck on the Fields of Justice!

Sincerely,

Francis

Riot Support Team

- Type: Champion

- Description: Wukong

- Currency Type (IP/RP):IP

- Amount:6300

- Date Purchased:07/27/11

- Type:Champion

- Description:Malzahar

- Amount:6300

- Date Purchased:07/15/11

- Type:Champion

- Description:Shaco

- Amount:3150

- Date Purchased:07/06/11

Im waiting for your Response soo loong so please refund those champs :(

Greetings Lapinas,

I can go ahead and refund Wukong, but according to our records, Malzahar and Shaco were purchased more than 30 days before you submitted this request, so I will be unable to complete your request. You can also see when you purchased these items in the “Purchases” tab in the League of Legends store. Please let me know how you would like to move forward on this issue and I will gladly proceed. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know and I will be sure to address them.

Sincerely,

Francis

Riot Support Team

Dear Lapinas,

I have refunded Wukong and Nocturne, but as my previous message stated, I will need you to remove the runes from your rune page before I can refund them. Please let me know when you have done this and I will happily complete the transaction ;)

Sincerely,

Francis

Riot Support Team

Hello Lapinas,

We don't do this normally, but I have completed this refund. The points have been added to your account, but they may not display properly until you go to the Store and attempt to make a purchase. You do not need to complete the purchase, the value should correct itself before you complete the transaction.

There is also a short hold on your account to allow this refund to process. The hold will be removed in just a few minutes, thank you for waiting.

This is a one-time exception.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and enjoy the game!

Sincerely,

Francis

Riot Support Team

This was my refund 2 months ago :).

Half year ago there wasnt a rule that u can refund any champ buyed 30 days ago . So better hurry i u buyed that skin like 2 weeks ago .

its not possible.

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20172682-refund-policy

in your post its mentionted 10000times

that thats one time exception

Dude yes .they say that they can't refund anything . But u have one time exception to refund anything u like .

So it's only 1 time chance dont regret it .

• 3 weeks later...

Dude yes .they say that they can't refund anything . But u have one time exception to refund anything u like .

So it's only 1 time chance dont regret it .

It's not a 1time refund for free.

Francis made an exception for him to refund a champion of IP costing in the last 30 days.

No, I don't think it's possible.But RIOT employees are pretty kind and might make you favor.You never know.

• 5 weeks later...