Most failed server!

OMAGAD! There's alot of failed servers buddy. there's no point to discuss about them... half of the servers where have been added to the MMORPG Topsites are failed.... Other are their features and while you're getting into server you are seeing other features ROLF!

OMAGAD! There's alot of failed servers buddy. there's no point to discuss about them... half of the servers where have been added to the MMORPG Topsites are failed.... Other are their features and while you're getting into server you are seeing other features ROLF!

The feature thing is not always the problem of the server. Sometimes you change some features on the fly but when you change the description on a topsite like hopzone for example you must wait aproval again and most admins dont do that because they dont want to lose the listing and the votes while server is awaiting aproval.

From where i have to start..... The half of Hopzone and other Social Networks got 50%  Of Failed servers... Issue to have a server with really good features and development.... F.E.:L2Sandora, i was playing there before and into the mage guild's Priest had fighter subclasses..... :S :S :S I was really dissapointed...