Most failed server!

Top Failures:

3rd. L2 Dex (most corrupt gms ever ,4 servers = 4 houses :>:>:>) just some nolifers maniacs who bought off files and fixed few poor bugs ,very pro ,and a cool theme site made by another person that owner hired

2.nd L2 Inflate (poor amateurs gms [be serious even me as beginner i can fix the primary bugs and make server fashion 50x times better] and 4 openings for no reason ,except the last reason: more fail than old inflate)

1.st L2 Global (a fat ugly owner that wiped the server about 5 or 6 times in 2 months ,most fail interlude pvp server of all the times)

Servers that rly rocks since then and i rly feel sorry about them:

L2 Dreams [ftw on gracia final ,best l2 server possible ,on epilogue was kinda hmm normal but on gf was PERFECT for everyone ,also was 4 k players online ,besides donations were high price and stable ,half enchant of gear for stability ,now it SUx ,freya and hi5 ruined it]

L2 Atlantis [ftw on hellbound/gracia final and somehow on epilogue ,on freya/hi5 uber failed ,only noobzors player now lol]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...