Skill Effects from God client to another client!

qqsage

Anyone did it by now? Just wondering... would be awesome if someone could show us some tips or a small guide, thank you.

Yes it's possible the Goddes of destructions skills are going to work to lower clients (tested) but you will face problems with some other skills stucking animations. You need to know HEX coding in order to fit them and it's not that easy. One client they don't stuck it is Hi5, I am not sure if you get exactly what I mean but I tried to explain how it goes.

Take care

Hey dev, well its good to know you've tested it and it worked, i can help you with the "HEX part" if you would help me how exactly could i implement them, where could i contact you. Even high five would be great if it works. Contact me please, thanks.

Hey dev, well its good to know you've tested it and it worked, i can help you with the "HEX part" if you would help me how exactly could i implement them, where could i contact you. Even high five would be great if it works. Contact me please, thanks.

It's all about editing 2 .u files of the system there are hundreds of skills that must be edited it's like impossible....