[Scammer]MadDealer WARNING!!!

icshiba

cause he is 14 years old, lol

And who are you and replying here? When you will get a promo here ( i mean never ) then reply here and judge me or give a solution.Only then :)

yeap but still members that got scammed blame mxc staff about this. but the funny is that we created that topic to avoid scams but none check it.

the bad is that the guy already got reported ;-) and none gave a shit for it :)

And who are you and replying here? When you will get a promo here ( i mean never ) then reply here and judge me or give a solution.Only then :)

i am not judging you little failer. I am just telling the truth. Also i can post since i 've got the right, get over it lol.

the bad is that the guy already got reported ;-) and none gave a shit for it :)

this NONE is you :3 cause he was ALREADY reported and you did one exchange with him. You SHOULD read this topic before do one trade.

this NONE is you :3 cause he was ALREADY reported and you did one exchange with him. You SHOULD read this topic before do one trade.

NOW YOU ARE GONNA TELL ME ITS MY FAULT? THAT I DIDNT SAW THAT HE IS A SCAMMER AND SINCE YOU SAW IT OR 1 GLOBAL MOD WHY NONE OF YOU BANNED THIS FVKICNG -leeching- KID.?

You see he dekarmamed me he is paying with all of you and you dont even care :) i am dekarmaed from yesterday check karma stats. and reason.

imo you should ban him OR demote him to normal member OR maxtor make a new membergroup "Scammers", since banning him will make easier for him to scam again as you already metion

VIP members looks trustfull

NOW YOU ARE GONNA TELL ME ITS MY FAULT? THAT I DIDNT SAW THAT HE IS A SCAMMER AND SINCE YOU SAW IT OR 1 GLOBAL MOD WHY NONE OF YOU BANNED THIS FVKICNG -leeching- KID.?

You see he dekarmamed me he is paying with all of you and you dont even care :) i am dekarmaed from yesterday check karma stats. and reason.

say it again and i ll ban you too for 1 month  for swearing! how did you notice that we re getting paid by him?can you prove it?

btw Sofaki said it already...if we ban him he ll make another account again again again and will scam you on his next topic!speak politely from now on!

he is banned now ! lets see if he ll scam you again.