[Request OFF Experienced Developer]

Necrophile

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello everybody i wanna experienced off developer..

please don't spam.

Contact with me

Giorgaras323@hotmail.com

And MxC pm me. thnx.

You might wanna explain better what you want, or what's in store for the "dev".

Else you'll attract someone who'll whine and knows shit - or tell you something can't be done.

Or overcharge for it.

Guest Elfocrash

Do it but don't get surprised if he tells you that he want money :D

actually don't be surprised from the amount of money he will ask you to give.it is sure that everyone that will talk to you and tell you "tell me what you want i am pro OFF dev" will ask money.noone will help you for his mother's soul.@off [gr]elhnaras[/gr]

actually don't be surprised from the amount of money he will ask you to give.it is sure that everyone that will talk to you and tell you "tell me what you want i am pro OFF dev" will ask money.noone will help you for his mother's soul.@off [gr]elhnaras[/gr]

[gr]ksero man oti eine akriva lefta uparxoun arki na vre8i kapoios kalos kai empistos off developer[/gr]

[en]yes i know that the money is to much but i have money, i just looking for good and trust off developer... i know it will take a long to find him but i search for it.. thanks.

sorry for my bad english..!

[gr]ksero man oti eine akriva lefta uparxoun arki na vre8i kapoios kalos kai empistos off developer[/gr]

[en]yes i know that the money is to much but i have money, i just looking for good and trust off developer... i know it will take a long to find him but i search for it.. thanks.

sorry for my bad english..!

you are posting on the wrong forum for that then lol, you will only find scammers and noobs on here, I wouldn't be surprised if you have already been PMd by Shakal lol