interlude [L2J] Lineage II Allstars PvP Mid Rate <- Should we go substack?!

@Dorian

Open Beta has been launched!

Our website is: http://www.l2allstars.net

I'll post here our goal + a few features, to read more about our features, please visit our website.

We offer you a chance to experience a new Lineage 2 Interlude PVP server that will satisfy your PVP hunger for good!

Just because our target is your pvp experience, you can count on that we always keep every class balanced, update with new fun ways to pvp and always respect every new player like it's our one million customer.

This is one of a few servers that are made for everyone, yes we accept donations, that's how we survive, how ever nothing is impossible for non-donaters to achieve.

You can get custom weapons/armors by collecting Stars, which can be crafted, get from events and killing raid bosses. And also, if you're afraid of over enchanted weapons, don't, max donate enchant is +12 and will always be!

We run Lineage 2 with the Interlude (c6) client. And our staff is picked out by the head admins of this server which can guarantee you that you will get the support that you need, anytime.

L2 Allstars is administrated by:

Owner: Dorian (Has a long experience of hosting L2 private servers, always has good ideas for a better gameplay)

Developer: B1ggBoss (Has a long experience in developing l2j, Sun's certified Java programmer)

Rates:

Exp: x45

SP: x45

Adena: x300

Drop: x1

Enchant Rate: 66% (Retail)

Safe Enchant: +3

Max Enchant Armor: +6

Max Enchant Jewel: +6

Max Enchant Weapon: Unlimited (Max enchant donate for weapons = +12)

Custom:

Max +4 on items in olympiad (custom armors/weapons can not be used in olympiad)

Player shop with all grades of unsealed armory and weaponry with SA, miscellaneous, dyes and more

NPC buffer with free standard buffs, dances and songs

Event shop with nice prices that can be earned by winning events

Farming areas

Mana Potion

2 Custom armor sets (Defensive and Offensive) which you can get from doing events, raiding or crafting.

Custom weapons (SA after +4) which you can get from doing events, raiding or crafting.

And much more!

Check the rest of our good features on our website!

• 4 weeks later...

BUG COMPETITION!!

As you might know L2 Allstars is in open beta phase.

That means that we are open for testing, after we have found and fixed stuff that is not working, we will go live (meaning that server will be online for real).

We're short of testers at the moment so we decided to create a competition, person that finds most bugs until November 30th will win 30 euros!

This is how you compete:

Create a forum account where you create your own topic in Bug Report section.

The topic title has to include your name and [Competition] in it. Ex Dorian [Competition].

This topic will be yours, if you have found new bugs then you need to post it in your own topic, do not create more than 1 topic for yourself!

You're not allowed to use the same bugs that is already mentioned.

The person that has most bug reports wins 30 euros.

The prize can only be given via PayPal.

Good luck =)

Both me (Dorian) and BiggBoss has decided that we will change our core. Seems like this core has so much bugs, not just ingame but it’s badly structured, and it will take such a long time for BiggBoss to develop it into something good.

So we have decided to start over, less bugs = faster ETA for opening up the server for real.

This wont take long to start over, all the things we have to do is to make shops again and other small stuff.

How ever, our main question is, shall we change something in the gameplay?

For example, I personally want to make L2 Allstars to a Substack Race Only server.

What’s that?

You have 2 choices, either do retail subclass quest and have a normal subclass (like on retail).

Or do a custom subclass quest, which allows you only to choose a subclass, although only from your own race. Then you will be 2 classes in 1 character for example Hawkeye + Prophet, you will have the skills of both characters, both passive and active.

What do you think?  Log in/register to our forum and leave your vote!

Best Regards!

I see no poll in forum about substack.

Also you need to explain people that is not star wars, maybe they think making 1+1 same race you can almost fly around. Not everyone played substack servers.

True, but our community isn't that big yet since we recently opened open beta, and we haven't done more advertising than MXC and vote sites.

So basically if the 20 people or less that has helped us during open beta time is liking this idea, then yeah, we'll do substack.

Btw, the poll can be found on the "Important News" topic