[L2J] L2 HardStyle 50x - Freya - 300+ Players!

TAOM

So what? what changes x2 or x4 exp? Who give a -beep- about lvling? GTFO

on: tested the server, nice features, need ppl, join.

I Dont really give a fuck but when a server says x50 it must be x50 and not 7 mobs from 65=80

pff thats not the problem in this server ho gives a damn for xp...problem is unbalanced classes like tanks and daggers and bugs in geodata and lags...thats the problem of this server.also its a farm till death server :S

So, my screens are fake or sth? ahaha you are so funny dude...you have to admit that you failed hard cause i leveled char from 65-83 in 9 3hit mobs hahah x50 server!:D

Who said anything about fakes or some shit?

I Dont really give a -beep- but when a server says x50 it must be x50 and not 7 mobs from 65=80

semttuloafq.jpg

Ops so as you see, can be a 1000x server and you still can change exp here. Oh look welcome to database Mr SirRoyal!

pff thats not the problem in this server ho gives a damn for xp...problem is unbalanced classes like tanks and daggers and bugs in geodata and lags...thats the problem of this server.also its a farm till death server :S

God have u joined a 50x server? For you, you feel like 1000x (no farm till death server), unbalanced classes? your the 1st to tell me, fromthe 60 players online. Bugs in geodata, lags? Any more bug that you can find and tell me, because i really love too. Its like just throw wood into the fire ;)

What kind of theater is this? Dreamzoor, why you don't gonna ignore haters?

I  never test your server, probebly the time will come... gl with your project.

Thanks man, when you can you will be good welcome =)