[L2J] L2 GvsE ( Good Versus Evil )

[DEV]DjSt3rios

hey dude i got the right buffs and lol on a mage again 1000-1100 is low , where the -beep-ing retail dmg? ;d

Well server opened today, don't expect to see everything perfect, ffs I am really pissed with some people in here, they think that developing is just easy and everything is easy, and the most funny thing is that many people believe they could do it better than us. Please understand something, Java is not easy, all new servers have bugs, ALL servers, as I said, we will fix all bugs, and we will add updates it to make it better, but no one understand its, you just blame the server. Just this system takes months to make, especially articificial intelligence is a pain in ass.

Please just report any bugs you find and stop criticising a new server, which can be Much better if you stop this shit, criticising instead of reporting.

Thanks for reading.

DjSt3rios" post="1941893" timestamp="1317492524"]

Well server opened today, don't expect to see everything perfect, ffs I am really pissed with some people in here, they think that developing is just easy and everything is easy, and the most funny thing is that many people believe they could do it better than us. Please understand something, Java is not easy, all new servers have bugs, ALL servers, as I said, we will fix all bugs, and we will add updates it to make it better, but no one understand its, you just blame the server. Just this system takes months to make, especially articificial intelligence is a pain in ass.

Please just report any bugs you find and stop criticising a new server, which can be Much better if you stop this shit, criticising instead of reporting.

Thanks for reading.

who told you that dmgs needs only java you can increase dmg from xml also its like 30 sec job

p.s: thats why beta phases are :)

7 ppl on server die soon...if you dont do the change fast....where you listen archer 2.5k dmg??????????????? only at hight costume server and again if the player is top...and dagger dont do 1.1k dmg on mage dont kidding us...all daggers if khow how to play hit for 1.7-2.4k like me....do the changes fast like the areas put one map for 40 minute or somethink like that...there are areas for 300 ppl+...we will w8 for updates...gn

Update my ass

Don't expect something from a romanian retard and his neighboorhood borned ,his slut borned in vitro trolololol ,FAIL /NEXT !

Even my grandma can do a better faction than this

Honestly java is easy since you don't do nothing only copy/paste ,fuking bit.ches ,im tired of random servers ,stop telling ppls you develop cause you dont do nothing ,you only abuse the copyright of other ppls worK ,DEVELOP MY ASSSSSSSSSS ,YOU JUST CHANGE SOME VALUES FUKING RETARDSSSSSSSSSS [no im not mad ,its the truth and im saying like i would be mad but im actually chilled dont worry]

FUC/K/I/N/G COPY/PASTE PEOPLE GOOD FOR NOTHING ,stop abuse people work by switching some values on adding npcs and change power from classes ,98% of all servers are just copy/paste of each ,only 2% are developed by unique terms by ppls like Era Of Hazard,L2 Dreams,L2 Gallo,L2 Paradox/Retro and blablabla

There will be always kids gm like you who pretend they work ,that's why people are smart and dont join ur fuking bullshi.t copy/paste like 98% ,especially when you started a flame war with me for a kid reason fuking random

With respect ,DIE!

Update my ass

Don't expect something from a romanian retard and his neighboorhood borned ,his slut borned in vitro trolololol ,FAIL /NEXT !

Even my grandma can do a better faction than this

Honestly java is easy since you don't do nothing only copy/paste ,fuking bit.ches ,im tired of random servers ,stop telling ppls you develop cause you dont do nothing ,you only abuse the copyright of other ppls worK ,DEVELOP MY ASSSSSSSSSS ,YOU JUST CHANGE SOME VALUES FUKING RETARDSSSSSSSSSS [no im not mad ,its the truth and im saying like i would be mad but im actually chilled dont worry]

FUC/K/I/N/G COPY/PASTE PEOPLE GOOD FOR NOTHING ,stop abuse people work by switching some values on adding npcs and change power from classes ,98% of all servers are just copy/paste of each ,only 2% are developed by unique terms by ppls like Era Of Hazard,L2 Dreams,L2 Gallo,L2 Paradox/Retro and blablabla

There will be always kids gm like you who pretend they work ,that's why people are smart and dont join ur fuking bullshi.t copy/paste like 98% ,especially when you started a flame war with me for a kid reason fuking random

With respect ,DIE!

Thanks for your comments.

oh, and good luck with the server, you really need it.

Thanks ^^

Server will be better guys... We already got into hopzone, and we reached 70 players online. This probably can show you that, you need to be patient. Server updated, now there is more PVP, zones are reduced if the players are not too much, so more there is more PVP Now. We will add more teleports, and we will fix all bugs, you need to be patient. as I said in the beginning, don't criticise the server, it's new, new servers can't be great, it's impossible.... every new server has bugs, some servers have only 4-5 bugs ,some others might have 10+, but you need to be patient, until everything is fixed. You might not like it now, but in a couple of weeks you will see the server much better.

Despite the tiny bugs which still need to be fixed, the server has a lot of potential.

Yeah, that's true. After we fix some tiny bugs, we will balance the classes as much as possible.

By the way, thanks for the support.