[Share][GR]Ice vesper Armor!

@ Balala

It is fake :) At last picture You can see that he have took my Olympus Fire SAMPLE (for human male heavy armor only) and he re-make rest of armor parts by himself. It's not my armor. Only Human male heavy armor is mine :) Rest of textures arn't from my armor and they dont have my effect after all ;) It is more like "fake" Oli Fire :)

Take care

i made myself with texture design lol. I took the vesper armors and i edit the colors :D

ARE YOU FUUCKING SERIOUS LOOK IN L2JFROZEN FORUMS AND THE NAME IS MUNCH (mine)

This 'maximilion' guy did NOT make this armor or have anything to do with it.

@avve OK this was like my first try making armors with different blending modes and dunno how you did it, but I used cut out skin > invert > put specular effect on top > overlay thought it would be good practice to play with blending D:

however this thing is a bit old too from like 5 months ago o_o

1.png Realize this is on L2JFROZEN FORUMS (this... and NOT made by him

2.png Realize the link on Maxcheaters

3.png Realize the link on original post

well I don't think he paint it, fake shots or don't know but Elf Fighter Shot is maked by team L2SACRIFICE anyway thanks and take care before posting.

well I don't think he paint it, fake shots or don't know but Elf Fighter Shot is maked by team L2SACRIFICE anyway thanks and take care before posting.

No it isn't, need the psd? q_q

CriticalError is the only one that say to me thanks lel :)

just relax mengs and enjoy this special armor :D

Then you should at least show some respect instead of claiming it is yours. Delete the post saying YOU made it (obvious lie is obvious) and add credits to main post.

CriticalError is the only one that say to me thanks lel :)

just relax mengs and enjoy this special armor :D

with this music , ofc Munch is the guest I am the dj Little Boots - Earthquake (Fytch Remix)