Warcraft 500x PVP Server - Today(30/09/2011) GMT+2 Going Live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l2warcraft

/CARE

I dont fricking care ,but right now im tired of flames and trolling on forums to see how retard are almost each player of l2 ,i go breath some real air ,start my training etcs

PS: I just pretend im retard and i joke here but im not this type of human being ,you know that is easy to make threatre

Dont judge ppls on Internet since they have many faces

Everyone insult, everyone flame ,everyone spam ,everyone break rules ,everyone cryes ,everyones DIES! end.

how pathetic.

/CARE

I dont fricking care ,but right now im tired of flames and trolling on forums to see how retard are almost each player of l2 ,i go breath some real air ,start my training etcs

PS: I just pretend im retard and i joke here but im not this type of human being ,you know that is easy to make threatre

Dont judge ppls on Internet since they have many faces

Everyone insult, everyone flame ,everyone spam ,everyone break rules ,everyone cryes ,everyones DIES! end.

WAIT BRO WHAT?

PPLS? WHATTTTTTTTTT?

YOU MADZ BRO?

its an farm server i have 60lvl and i cant buy full c grade becouse dont have so much adena.... if i was 1 lvl to 60 i buy nothing and i have 5.5kk c grade wepon without SA cost 6kk....

Raised the adena drop rate in DVC/Ant Nest/ and Elven Ruins.

not many ppl complain about the adena rate even tho ive raised them in those area above.

Why don`t you put the weapons with SA. Its a pvp server we shouldn`t add the SA ... Especially on low grade weapons ...

PS: I just saw that you did already but i guess you should remove the crystal 13 lvl ...

And i think you should put Ancient Divine inspiration books ...