[PREVIEW]Zombies , Console Commands.

First of all , i want to show one of my latest work. I called it zombies. It smthing like offline shop ( it do the same thing).

Second i want to show a nice tool to make your life easier and fast , at gameserver console.

I will make topic with those 2 shares soon.

Zombie Players.

shot00010tl.th.png

shot00011ba.th.png

shot00012n.th.png

shot00013zo.th.png

**Social its an test, When you appear an zombie he will sendpacket social of lvl up.

***You can make zombie all players that stored in database. Just be sure to write correct the name.(dont metters if upper or lowercase.).

Commands on Console.

commandsonconsole.th.png

*At Console commands I just added an scanner at gameserver, i used an loop method so will loop the scanner.

I dont used tokenizer to get and seperate the commands.

I used split because i like it more and its very powerfull.(you can use one string[] with multi values and if you want to seperate the command and get only the text you want you simple split("The last text you dont need") and then you get only text you need by doing that String test[1]; Why 1?and not 0 ? Because when you slit smthing it takes 0 to null , so you get the unsplited at [1] and you use it as you wish.

Credits goes to me, or my different name whiteattack.

First of all , i want to show one of my latest work. I called it zombies. It smthing like offline shop ( it do the same thing).

Second i want to show a nice tool to make your life easier and fast , at gameserver console.

I will make topic with those 2 shares soon.

Zombie Players.

shot00010tl.th.png

shot00011ba.th.png

shot00012n.th.png

shot00013zo.th.png

**Social its an test, When you appear an zombie he will sendpacket social of lvl up.

***You can make zombie all players that stored in database. Just be sure to write correct the name.(dont metters if upper or lowercase.).

Commands on Console.

commandsonconsole.th.png

*At Console commands I just added an scanner at gameserver, i used an loop method so will loop the scanner.

I dont used tokenizer to get and seperate the commands.

I used split because i like it more and its very powerfull.(you can use one string[] with multi values and if you want to seperate the command and get only the text you want you simple split("The last text you dont need") and then you get only text you need by doing that String test[1]; Why 1?and not 0 ? Because when you slit smthing it takes 0 to null , so you get the unsplited at [1] and you use it as you wish.

Credits goes to me, or my different name whiteattack.

Exelent dude, just... exelent.

looks really good, if it doesn't already have WALK ROUTES, then add a panel to make that routes editable and so on, this preview is pretty amazing, considering that has been a long time since a good mod have no been shared so far

Good Job, keep working and if you can add what i told u, otherwise i will w8 'till you release this and then i'll remake it by myself :P

looks really good, if it doesn't already have WALK ROUTES, then add a panel to make that routes editable and so on, this preview is pretty amazing, considering that has been a long time since a good mod have no been shared so far

Good Job, keep working and if you can add what i told u, otherwise i will w8 'till you release this and then i'll remake it by myself :P

Thank you about your good reply , I will add Walk routes too .

Exelent dude, just... exelent.

Thanks.

Good Work, Keep going

Thanks , When i will finish walker addon , i will recheck the code and fix some unussed parts and i will share this code.

[i will make runnable at any chronicle.IL , FREYA , ..]

Wow congratulations for your work. I will wait for you share, thanks again buddy :)

Thanks about good replies , you give me power to keep cooding . ^_^.

why dont use poly packet to player look like zombie; )

Cause the reason that someone could use this zombie's is  :

*More online players count. (even with l2net will show it as online)

*You can check any character you want , dont metter if he is online (istead use navicat)

*You can use an offline gm(Example : Petitions ) will show at /gmlist and will get the petition.

*More reasons (i cant think right now )

Cause the reason that someone could use this zombie's is  :

*More online players count. (even with l2net will show it as online)

*You can check any character you want , dont metter if he is online (istead use navicat)

*You can use an offline gm(Example : Petitions ) will show at /gmlist and will get the petition.

*More reasons (i cant think right now )

to be honest you don't realy know what is polymorph packet: p it just give visual look like zombie

to be honest you don't realy know what is polymorph packet: p it just give visual look like zombie

By saying zombies, he meant online bots, thats all, thats why there is no reason to use this packet to morph them.

By saying zombies, he meant online bots, thats all, thats why there is no reason to use this packet to morph them.

Matim is right. I dont want an visual zombie , i just want a bot witch act as a real client. Before you post first check at replies . I already answer you with my reply but you dont get the point..