Why i hate them so much

Escordia

Well i decided to try olaf, i joined in a normal game but i didnt want to jungle since they dont know how to solo their lanes ^^

so i went in a lane with veigar under 15 min we had 6 kill each and 1 death only me, everything was nice until... our morgana left :o

I was wishing for a reconnect but.. no luck :/

we were doing fine against 5 and we had 2 ace too :o but how much we would hold when they decided to split push all the lanes?

the enemies had one olaf too but he was building dps o.o like berseker boots and such items

well we won one baron fight but we lost the 2nd cause of bad placing and this cost us the game... BUT the thing after that made me ROFL

the enemies instead of: gg guys and such they were screaming NOOBS L2P UNISTALL and clearly it was a raging action cause we were like 80/40

so here is one example :o

2it11c.png

PS: olaf changed his build in the last attack and guess what XD he copied me cause i was owned them with veigar o.o

so yeah i hate so much those kind of kids that they dont have even the tiny respect for the enemy team

They are trolling like i do . If i win a very hard match like 60 min of teamfights and we won i just type "Easy noobs" and see how they RAGE. Everytime i lose someone has to type l2p nab and i RAGEEEE like hell and want to smack that bitch to the face in real life .

It's a trolling mechanic get used to it

They are trolling like i do . If i win a very hard match like 60 min of teamfights and we won i just type "Easy noobs" and see how they RAGE. Everytime i lose someone has to type l2p nab and i RAGEEEE like hell and want to smack that bitch to the face in real life .

It's a trolling mechanic get used to it

I just reply "Not as easy as your mom". Then they start to call me a kid for flaming his mom :>

I just reply "Not as easy as your mom". Then they start to call me a kid for flaming his mom :>

Good one :))

Every time they rage+emoquit so just ignore..