[Other]Looking for L2J Dev [PAID]

CriticalStrike

Question

Hello.

I am owner of a L2 server.

In a week my dev will be busy for a long period of time (life stuff) and now I am looking for another dev on his place.

The server has opened few days ago and it has pretty good features. The current dev spent many hours on the server.

At the moment we don't have budget for paying the staff so you have to keep it in mind we cannot pay you.

Please PM me if you are interested of joining the team.

Here are the server features:

Server rates

Exp: 500x

SP: 500x

Adena: 1x (all prices are suited for this rate!)

Drop: 1x

Spoil: 1x

Enchant rates

Normal Scroll: 72%

Blessed Scroll: 75%

Max weapon enchant: +23

Max armor enchant: +20

Max jewels enchant: +20

Safe enchant: +3

Special Features

Custom cancellation system. When you get cancelled, you regain all your lost effects again after 15 seconds. Making cancel worthwhile without it being annoying or overpowered. You will also get notified with an on-screen message when your buffs are restored. Working with all of type cancels, banes, Touch of death, Steal divinity, hero pole.

Anti - KS system. Most damage on the Raid Bosses take the drops. ( comming soon )

Kililng Spree system. You will get publicly broadcasted after you kill 5/10/15/20/25/etc people consecutively without dying.

PvP Messages. Another mod very usefull for mass PvP. When you kill or get killed you get a message with big white letters on the screen

Spawn protection effect. Anyone getting spawn protected will get a effect so others know he is in spawn protection. Also spawn protection lasts for 10 seconds

PvP Color system. Wanna stand out? Every time you gain a certain amount of PvP points, your title color will change.

Geodata and pathnods. We can ensure you will not encounter wallshoots, wallwalkers or any kind of similar troubles with our geodata

Automated vote reward system. You vote for us and get your reward from in-game.

Completely NEW Community Board. You can see there server info about our server, Top PvP and PK, Castle info, Account info and Server Statistics. You can also repair your character in case if you have got critical error on login using "repair character". ( make another character on the same account and then use community board to repair your char )

Custom Cloaks! We have 11 new cloaks with extra stats ( HP, CP, MP, P.Def ) and of course those cloaks are blocked in the Olympiad!

Buff shield protection! Each character has a skill to block the in-comming buffs.

Custom Zones

Level Up zone - Gludin

Main Town - Giran

Normal zone - drops adena, event adena (low). PK Guards only on spawn (mid farm)

Party zone - drops Life Stones , Giant's Codex, Event Adena, Adena. PK Guards only on spawn (high farm)

Safe zone - drop Event adena, Adena. PK Guards everywhere (PK not allowed) (low farm)

Custom Olympiad place designed to avoid "Feed"

Custom Wedding place (because we are romantic)

Custom farm place for clan eggs (a small instance)

Level up zone. Fast XP inside peace zone

You cannot drain from NPCs located on farmzones

Olympiad and heroes

Only one Olympiad manager in Giran Harbor (players can hunt eachother and stop the feed)

IP restriction (only one IP per round)

Players cannot remove themselfs from registration list. Once signed up you cannot unsign.

Infinity Weapons boost (hero really worth fighting for)

1 month period

6 hours olympiad per day

60 seconds waiting time

Non-class based to start people needed: 7

Class based to start people needed: 5

Raid Bosses

Custom Raid Bosses in Farm Zone 1. In this zone we have 7 unique raid bosses with good drops. (Special rule for these bosses: Players are NOT allowed to lure the bosses away from their spawn location (the circle). If you do it your party will be jailed for 3 days and you will lose the drops).

Castle Raid Bosses. In each castle you can find a raid boss. The owning clan has the chance to kill a raid boss with respawn 14 days in their castle. If the clan let other people attack the boss and lose the drop it is their fault.

ALL epic Raid Bosses work 100%! (Beleth, Freya, Zaken, Ant Queen, Antharas, Valakas, Baium, Frintezza, etc). Drops are boosted with more epic jewels! Respawns are retail like.

Other

Certification skills are disabled

Attributes on items are disabled

Augmentations are retail like

Sub classes max level is 85

5 Sub classes

All-In-One NPC (multiple useful functions in just one NPC)

Auto enchanter ( enchant your items into +3 * safe enchant )

Scheme Buffer

Raid boss Respawn Info NPC and on Community Board!

NPC buffers and AIO NPC have also protection against flagged players ( you cannot use the NPC when you are flagged to buff your self or just to escape from PvP )

Anti-bot system

Auto pickup items (except Herbs)

Increased Weight Limit (20x)

Extended buff-slots - 24 (+4 from divine books) and retail dance/song slots - 12

Adjusted several skills to maintain the best PvP-Experience

Geodata and pathnods

PvP-Anti-Feed-Protection

99% Server uptime

Cheap item prices (less farming, more PvP)

Shop currencies: Adena, Event Adena, Vote Adena, Support adena

Auto learn skills

Auto loot items (except Herbs)

Increased Weight Limit (20x)

2 hours buffs/songs/dances (except some self-, kamael- & hero-buffs)

Extended buff-slots 24 +4 from divine books and dance-/song-slots (13)

Adjusted several skills to maintain the best PvP-Experience

Easy Clan-leveling. Clans don't need more than 10 chars to increase all the levels

We have also unique clan egg farming system and also a NPC where you can buy clan reputation points

Hero-Weapons are boosted to compare +15 top s84

Hero-skills boosted

Epic jewels retail like with boosted drops (mid farm way)

6 Custom Raid Bosses inside normal zone + 3 new Raid Bossed inside Safe zone (cool drops)

Olympiad retail like

Portable class masters

Free subclasses

Offline private shops

Lots of money to start with

Alt+Click removes a buff/song/dance

Mana potions

85 Level Fortress guards

And of course we have class balance. It's' not perfect but while players report problems or unbalanced skills, we fix and test them on our TEST SERVER and then we apply the fixes on the main server.

Events

Event Manager

a NPC or using our custom community board where you can handle both voting and registrating for players and also shows informations about the currently running event.

Scorebar

Every event shows a text scorebar to all the players inside, with the time left, score and more!

Scheme Buffer

Players can set up their buff schemes for all their characters/subclasses and on the event respawn/teleport, those buffs will be automatically applied on them.

Statistics

You can check all the players overall event statistics and also statistics for individual event types.

Reward for both teams, win or lose

Automatic party creation

In team events (like TvT) the engine create parties automaticly.

Schedulable events

There are also few Schedulable events events :) ( no vote from players required, just every day on X time )

Capture the Flag

Domination

Bomb Fight

Team vs Team

DeatMatch

Last Man Standing

VIP Team vs Team

Lucky Chests

Zombie

Simon Says

Double Domination

Russian Roulette

Mutant

Battlefield

Monthly Large Event.

Staff

Support is available 24/7 through Petition system (in-game), Live Support (website), Private Messages (website), emails

Server machine

Linux Debian x64 squeeze

8 GB DDR3 RAM

Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore incl. Hyper-Threading-Technology

2 x 750 GB SATA-II HDD (Software- RAID 1)

1 GBit OnBoard connected at 100 MBit

7 answers to this question

Ok. I see there aren't candidates just for free.

I think I can give some payment monthly. It will be related to the amount of donations we receive monthly.

If you are interested it will be nice to hear how much money you expect monthly.

Just to remind you the main work on the server is done. There pack is done (but still might to change little things).

Most of the work is on skills / class balance.

Topic: [PAID]

Post: "At the moment we don't have budget for paying the staff so you have to keep it in mind we cannot pay you."

Later: "I think I can give some payment monthly. It will be related to the a-beep-t of donations we receive monthly."

I can say that I already consider you unreliable, untrustworthy, and that you're not really serious. If you want to give somebody a variable kind of payment then you should probably be making arrangments with somebody you know. If you're trying to hire somebody outside of that I want to here what I'm getting an hour, not "Maybe you'll get paid if we get donations.". Which, maybe fine if you don't mind "maybe" getting the code you want.

I can say that I already consider you unreliable, untrustworthy, and that you're not really serious. If you want to give somebody a variable kind of payment then you should probably be making arrangments with somebody you know. If you're trying to hire somebody outside of that I want to here what I'm getting an hour, not "Maybe you'll get paid if we get donations.". Which, may be find if you don't mind "maybe" getting the code you want.