[GR] Scamer

kampias

Όντως kampias, ίσως γι'αυτό σε Scamaroun συνέχεια!

epeidi etixe na exo mia fotografia m? eleos. dn exei logiki auto p les.Kai p ksereis esu file oti me scamaroun sinexeia? ena scam m etixe

Read the rules before do a trade:

WARNING! Use it at your own risk. MaxCheaters and its staff have no responsibility if you get scammed with your trades. Trading with Staff members is far more trustworthy for the record.

here is not Ebay. get over it and move on in life

I didn't say that maxcheater have responsibility. Just i told to ban this scammer.So from know you and the other moderators must be more carefull with reputation that you give and check them more better if they are trusted. Or delete market place. Its simple

I didn't say that maxcheater have responsibility. Just i told to ban this scammer.So from know you and the other moderators must be more carefull with reputation that you give and check them more better if they are trusted. Or delete market place. Its simple

i already requested that. we will remove all trades from mxc or we will add fees per trader so we will have THEN the responsibility to take care of scammers, now we dont have ANYTHING to earn from it except the bad reputation ( the 99% of mxc traders are scammers )

i already requested that. we will remove all trades from mxc or we will add fees per trader so we will have THEN the responsibility to take care of scammers, now we dont have ANYTHING to earn from it except the bad reputation ( the 99% of mxc traders are scammers )

You are absolutely right i and i agree with you.Mxc need moderators like you!

so. if i scam someone now. i wont get banned coz this is not ebay? lol dude. he got my 10euros and hes account is still available. dont think thats fair. do you ?

so. if i scam someone now. i wont get banned coz this is not ebay? lol dude. he got my 10euros and hes account is still available. dont think thats fair. do you ?

i cheated on his server and i got 1934820458348543 glit medals that a donator can get 500 with 1000 euro, i should get banned? no

i dont get it. he scammed me. he should get punished. you used a bot, he should have banned you. so you wont ban him coz he didnt ban you? well that is bad reputation sir

i dont get it. he scammed me. he should get punished. you used a bot, he should have banned you. so you wont ban him coz he didnt ban you? well that is bad reputation sir

i gave an example, i dont play L2 he doesnt got any server. I mean if i cheat/hack one server or something he should report me for ban? you will say this has nothing to do with maxcheaters and the rules and i will reply to you with the same answer

dude. you are telling me that if i scam someone now. i wont get banned ? i dont think thats right.

why you will trade something we dont support anyway? the rules says clearly TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK he have a topic with "wall of shame - scammers" before do a trade always check this topic and if the trader is member of the staff then you got way more trust

can i know why the old global mod (Grisom) banned scammer like him?

cause they scammed him. he didnt banned a single scammer if he didnt scammed him first

sorry what?

just read the rules they(old staff) made:

WARNING: Use it at your own risk. MaxCheaters and its staff have no responsibility if you get scammed with your trades. Trading with Staff members is far more trustworthy for the record.

I personally will ever ban a scammer since its against the rules, i personally again want marketplace removed from this forum, e-money transfer and trade is not legal but if you want to buy items chars w/e use this : www.ebay.com