rockk

I want to adapt goddess login to other clients, but i dont know where to start, i believe it has nothing to do with the system folder, allthough in logon.grp dat i see some coordinates,

probably i need the map files from godess for background textures/mashes and the file that tells the logon where exactly is the place at the login, this i dont know wich file is, need help.

i searched on maxcheaters, i didnt find any login adaptation between chronicles,

anybody has some clue?

You dont need to adapt any of the system files in order to have another clients login screean. Just search a bit for custom login screens and try to find what changes on utx & textures if you can't find it then request again for help I am gonna do it for you.

You dont need to adapt any of the system files in order to have another clients login screean. Just search a bit for custom login screens and try to find what changes on utx & textures if you can't find it then request again for help I am gonna do it for you.

i ve searched max cheaters for some custom log in screens so i can see what the files to change are, but cant find :/  i d appreciate if you could point out the files wich are responsable for login (i suspect maps/entry.unr )

in systextures logbg.utx gives stream error when trying to open with l2viewutx :(