Solo game - better choice

xax0r

Hi,

I want to start playing at H5 low rate server and I have a question. What class will be the best (in your opinion) for solo or 3-4 ppl gaming?

it's about what you know to play better.

if i was you , i'd probably start a Spellhowler. spellhowlers for low rates servers are the master key of success for me.

well your Brother EE and you SPH ... and thats it :) :d

Correction. One of them sph and one SE. They will have a little hard time till 3rd class, but after 76 SE is better then ee

Eww nasty an SE with a SpH? EE all the way, you wont have wild magic but w/e, you get better heals..clarity..PoW. EE is best.

SE better for melee.

it doesn`t matter the class as long as you get a doggy(great wolf/fenrir) you cal solo with anyclass

Your choice is to decide if you wanna pvp later on or join big partyes then you should choose attackers or enchanters or healers

i have a 80 Spectral Master on dex and i can tell you, you wont find a better solo class (also you`ll never find a party either :P)

well since you started as tyrant and shillen elder (aka dmg dealer and mana rechargher) i suggest sword muse and a mage

As a SE you dont really have anything to give the tyrant other then what he can get from npc buffer in town

SE is kind of a bad choice not usefull at all for a tyrant, make a spellsinger and turn it into main

or better for the bouth of you make a warcryer and delete your se

I know that we fail when we choose our class. But now I search to easy way to play/exp. So I decided to make new chars (main+db) but I don't know what. If we don't want to loose Tyrant, we must to do WC and (optional) BD, if we don't want to loose SE, we need to do: Nuker (SH/SORC) and (optional) BD. AS I know. But I look or easy play/exp way.