[Discussion]Wukong , the monkey king.

I Just unlocked him today and he is awesome.I Loved him from the first game.His skills are all so fucking awesome!Post your opinions about this champ.

I think that Wukong is the first good champion you're gonna play :)

What about shaco,twitch,ashe,chogath,kogmaw,garen,tristana,fiddlesticks,twistedfate,zilean,janna,master yi,annie etc etc etc etc

What about shaco,twitch,ashe,chogath,kogmaw,garen,tristana,fiddlesticks,twistedfate,zilean,janna,master yi,annie etc etc etc etc

Bold = Great

Underlined = Good

they are just diff champs that u rare see someone who can master them. even @ 2k elo.

Mastering a champion at lol takes 1-2 weeks max when you're lvl 30.

Mastering a champion at lol takes 1-2 weeks max when you're lvl 30.

you cant master lee sin, shaco or simillar champs cause they need the "fantasy thing". its about talent too or the way you are playing.

you cant master lee sin, shaco or simillar champs cause they need the "fantasy thing". its about talent too or the way you are playing.

Dude, get serious. I have better overall stats than you with both Shaco and Lee Sin @ Ranked Stats and I've been playing them for like 1 month each(Actually these ranked games with Shaco are the only games I've used him at. Haven't even played him at normals). Mastering the champion is nothing. All you need is game knowledge.

btw reve why did you log out? :x

To join ranked click Play -> PvP -> 5v5 -> Ranked

Dude, get serious. I have better overall stats than you with both Shaco and Lee Sin @ Ranked Stats and I've been playing them for like 1 month each(Actually these ranked games with Shaco are the only games I've used him at. Haven't even played him at normals). Mastering the champion is nothing. All you need is game knowledge.

btw reve why did you log out? :x

To join ranked click Play -> PvP -> 5v5 -> Ranked

Thanks bro.I Just logged out because bored.Wanna go ranked?:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Joke of the day. Funnier than the one you said before ;p

k lets go normal.but stop laughin at me :(

you were worse when u started