[Share]Lilith Accesory [IL]

xaxaxaxa damn that was a cool one .. {find em in catacombs :D}

AS for you critical thats wonderfull share... but really can you make as one from Anakim also?

thanks

later beggining for make Anakim :D

later beggining for make Anakim :D

thats the modders spirit :D .. .always ready to make a new supreme item :P

cant damn wait for the share :D

//offtopic the resident evil dree was really lovely

{2 replies in 2 different for 2 posts but made in one :P}

hmm baium,anakim,lilith,valakas,zaken .. alll this acessories prove taht we still after these years of developing know almost nothing about l2 xD too many things to be used ...

hmm that means many other items can also be used for modding to be char obtainable items right??

ye , if u wanted u could make a complete new model of something and add some textures to it and gg ... im currently making a model for a new race [an vampire :P] for personal use i hope i have it all finished in this year

"hmm that means many other items can also be used for modding to be char obtainable items right??"

from the stuff u have in lineage u can make masks/helmets from boss models just copy some stuff ... seen some videos of a guy doing zaken head gear and the swords behing his back on a dark elf in 5 min time

ps.if any 1 knows a good modeling program (doesn't need to be easy just good) , maya sux imo ... priv msg me

ye , if u wanted u could make a complete new model of something and add some textures to it and gg ... im currently making a model for a new race [an vampire :P] for personal use i hope i have it all finished in this year

"hmm that means many other items can also be used for modding to be char obtainable items right??"

from the stuff u have in lineage u can make masks/helmets from boss models just copy some stuff ... seen some videos of a guy doing zaken head gear and the swords behing his back on a dark elf in 5 min time

ps.if any 1 knows a good modeling program (doesn't need to be easy just good) , maya sux imo ... priv msg me

freyja is the best program for make ur animations and other things

• 1 month later...