[SharE]L2 Walker for l2warcraft.com

Paul_Greatest

Ok there is working L2walker for this server ... To use it , 1st you must run "WSS"(from folder war craft) ,2nd run WPF(from folder wpfnew) , and run L2walker , don't forgot to use the proxy on GS ip-127.0.0.1 ; port - 1777. You can enter to the world with bot!!) Good luck in botting.

Ok there is working L2walker for this server ... To use it , 1st you must run "WSS"(from folder war craft) ,2nd run WPF(from folder wpfnew) , and run L2walker , don't forgot to use the proxy on GS ip-127.0.0.1 ; port - 1777. You can enter to the world with bot!!) Good luck in botting.

Ty A lot dude :)

What the hell are you talking about?

I used your OOG walker. I started another character( so i used two characters same time), and i got message in walker window, that "close your software window" or something else. And the server logged me off( when i was in OG walker) IT happened  ,after this situation, always.

I used your OOG walker. I started another character( so i used two characters same time), and i got message in walker window, that "close your software window" or something else. And the server logged me off( when i was in OG walker) IT happened  ,after this situation, always.

Or you do something wrong or it's bot protection in game under IG walker... OOG walker working perfectly confirmed by me)))

I dont know. Do you use more than one walker, and they leveling? do you use them since beginning? What is your opinion? What do i do wrong? or what will be better?

*edit

Everything works just fine.

Thanks

This man make all right ...and all work))

• 3 weeks later...

Server wiped, and will reopen at 10.21 17:00 gmt+2. But also will get anti bot system.

"The captcha will pop-up

* On the first lvl 70 or above monster killed

* On every random amount of monsters (high number)

* players will have 3 tries to answer the captcha, and 3 minutes, if they fail they go to jail for 24h"

• 7 months later...