[L2J]L2SkirmishPvp

sufferwounds

Are classes balanced?What about farm?by Balanced u mean that daggers rule?:S

its quite balanced,im necro and ican easily win vs daggers  ,though if they play smart they win

~>i think that tanks are the prob since they can get all this custom buffs and hit hard while they take no damage

thats why i complain about buffs but server is good it worths playing

I play as a Judicator and I can win 1v1 against glads/mages/daggers.Which is like half the server.

Summoners are strong. Doombringers mostly do what they always did. So do soulhounds, although they can hit hard at some stages.

You need EEs/SEs and so on.

Daggers without most of their buffs and so on are not much. Archers are mostly ranged spike damage. Hit hard, but are easy to kill.

Tanks are annoying, they don't deal alot of damage, but largely outlast most of everything else, and have kicker buffs. SKs just vamp the sh1t out of you despite their low HP.

Even with so, its pretty baller. You can roll a dwarf and still win (fatal strike can crit up to 2k if armor crush lands and final secret/phsyical pose are up, and golem crits 1k+).

You need to get used to it, but everything plays along well. Its pretty balanced.

My Opinion:Every single class nerfed to death exept : mages,archer,tanks.Im crting for 300 a trickster with titan(normal hit)And mages give me 4k dmg O_O.Also community is not friendly and just 70-80 ppl on.

Pointing out to the person who said he did 300 dmg with a titan...

To take it further - you won't find more than 3 servers with class variety as large as this.

You can always just play on servers which have name, fame and players, and play 1 of the 3 reliable DDs, 1 support, being bishop, and 1 CC being doombringer; whilst jamming CP/MP pot keys with your penis. (to all who complain ingame that the server is inbalanced and have not realized that you can lose in a game sometimes)