[Guide]Grand Khavatari

PrivaTe

Hello there !!!

Today,i decided to make a guide of my favourite class Grand Khavatari!As maybe you dont know this class can offer you a good quality of pvp and fun.

Special Note:This guide is just for Interlude!

General informations:

This class has some complitely good skills,like totems,force barrier and zealot.For example,perhaps of the situation you can use the appropriate totem.Also,you have the Fist fury..a good skill that inscreases your attack speed.

It's a good class for olympiad.You're not the best but you're GOOD!YES!!!You're!

You're Big and Strong.I suggest you always to obtain the Male sex to look more nice on your enemy..he will scare you! xD

Classes

To become a Grand Khavatari you must follow this way..

Orc Fighter

Orc Monk Quest

Tyrant Quest's: 1st , 2nd , 3rd

?Grand Khavatari Quest

Skills

Totems

Puma Spirit Totem

316qk1x.png The spirit of the puma possesses you, temporarily increasing Accuracy and Atk. Spd. when using hand-to-hand combat weapons. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon.

Ogre Spirit Totem

2zqhn2b.png The spirit of the Ogre possesses you, temporarily increasing P. Def. and M. Def. when using hand-to-hand combat weapons. Speed and Evasion are decreased while the effect lasts. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon.

Bison Spirit Totem

2w66qg5.png The spirit of the bison possesses you, temporarily increasing Accuracy when using hand-to-hand combat weapons. When HP is low, P. Atk. and critical attack rate are also increased. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon.

Bear Spirit Totem

2drrhp5.jpg The spirit of the bear possesses you, temporarily increasing P. Atk. and critical attack power when using hand-to-hand combat weapons. Speed is decreased while the effect lasts. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon.

Rabbit Spirit Totem

11hvrk3.png The spirit of the rabbit possesses you, temporarily increasing Speed and Evasion when using hand-to-hand combat weapons. Accuracy and P. Atk. are decreased while the effect lasts. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon.

Wolf Spirit Totem

b8kyv7.png The spirit of the wolf possesses you, temporarily increasing Accuracy and Speed when using hand-to-hand combat weapons. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon.

Hawk Spirit Totem

1zfjwip.png The spirit of the great hawk possesses you, temporarily increasing Accuracy, critical attack rate and critical attack power when using hand-to-hand combat weapons. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon.

Toggle Skills

Fist Fury

30xaef6.png Greatly increases one's Atk. Spd. Continuously consumes HP.

Fortitude

e80pso.png Increases resistance to paralysis and stun attacks by 30. MP is continuously consumed proportionate to user's level.

War Frenzy

1pa0yt.png Increases resistance to stun attacks by 15 and resistance to sleep attacks by 30. MP is continuously consumed proportionate to user's level.

Riposte Stance

5oyszp.png Uses weapon to reflect incoming attacks. It reflects the damage received and has a chance to reflect buff/debuff skill attacks. The damage received through skill use and remote attack are excluded. Moving speed, Atk. Spd. and Accuracy are decreased. MP will be continuously consumed while in effect.

Physical Attacks

Hurricane Assault

hvqm3m.png Strikes target with a flurry of blows. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon. Level 2 Sonic Focus charge required. Shield defense is ignored. Critical hit is possible.

Burning Fist

qmxnxj.png Propels a powerful fiery iron fist, ignoring shield defense. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon. Over-hit is possible.

Raging Force

243n6nq.png A special attack that emits energy striking distant targets - continues to gather force energy for use with other special attack skills. Force can be gathered up to level 7. Critical hit is possible. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon.

Force Blaster

2ynl0e0.png Discharges a solid beam of force toward a distant target. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon. Critical hit is possible.

Focused Force

1zwp9mu.png Channels force energy when using a hand-to-hand combat weapon. Can be charged up to Level 8.

Punch of Doom

5mhezr.pngStrikes an enemy with an iron fist, ignoring shield defense, but temporarily stuns you. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon. Over-hit is possible.

Force Storm

11inuqa.pngUnleashes a magical force to attack distant enemies. Consumes 2 Energy Stones. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon. Level 1 Focused Force charge required. Critical hit is possible.

Force Burst

33y2cdc.pngUnleashes a magical force to attack distant enemies. Consumes 2 Energy Stones. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon. Level 1 Focused Force charge required. Critical hit is possible.

Reinforcement Skills

Dark Form

2e51ox4.png Temporarily increase fire elemental attacks and resistance to fire attack.

Zealot

2dl17bd.png By the will of a Guardian God, you instantly and significantly increase your fighting ability. While in use, the effects of HP regeneration magic significantly decreases. This skill is only available when your HP is at 30 percent or lower

Force Barrier

23rradl.png Uses spiritual forces to create a temporary protective barrier that is impervious to normal strikes, skills, buffs/debuffs. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon. Level 4 Focused Force charge required.

Force Meditation

30ubvo7.png Meditate to increase HP/MP regeneration. Your body is immobilized and your P. Def. decreased while meditating. The effect is canceled if you are attacked. Level 3 Focused Force charge required.

Weaken Skills

Soul Breaker

2pt9x85.png An iron-fisted attack that stuns and damages an enemy, ignoring shield defense. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon. Over-hit is possible.

Cripple

de8d29.png Instantly reduces enemy's Speed. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon.

Bolt

5men38.jpg

Note:Of course in your bolt you can add whatever you want(put cp,your weapons,nobless skill etc) or change the row of skills as you prefer.

Armors

Wooden Set, From 1-20 level

27y8pyq.png

Anticore Set, From 20-40 level

6ofu61.png

Theca Set, From 40-52 level

x1ehi8.png

Doom Set, From 52-61 level

25f24pd.png

Dark Crystal Set, From 61-76 level

294q58g.png

Dragonic Set

j0wpbc.png

Weapons

Viper Fang, From 1-20 level

rhv142.png

Scallop Jamadhr, From 20-40 level

103j24o.png

Great Pada, From 40-52 level

288jes.png

Bellion Cestus, From 52-61 level

e1b134.png

Dragon Grinder, From 61-76 level.Obtain it with special ability Health.Choose them instead of Blood Tornado couse they give more p.attack.

dxn2b6.png

Demon Slipter.Obtain it with special ability Crt.Stun if you mostly play with simple damages.Otherwise if you use a lot your skills take Health.Also health are more better and in oly.

1zdx9qr.png

Jewels

Blue Diamond Set, From 1-20 level

34q31g7.png

Elven Set, From 20-40 level

5393mb.png

Blessed Set, From 40-52 level

3007dhj.png

Black Ore Set, From 52-61 level

2mnrz0k.png

Majestic Set, From 61-76 level

2qui0b5.png

Tateossian Set

2wce6ap.png

If it's possible obtain the RB jewels by killing the appropiarate Raid Boss.

2m7u1ph.png

1215oxd.png

e5nzmg.png

2elxwk3.png

2j453dl.png

Buffs

av1nps.jpg

Special Note:I didnt take some very important buffs couse i couldn't on that server.I write them right here: Blessing of Queen for critical attacks, Gift of Sheraphim for fast reuse on your skills and Pa'agrio Fist for more cp.

By the way,it's up to you to dont reveice Berserker for more p.def and m.def but your speed and your attack speed will get low.Maybe you can test it and look if it helps you.It's up to you!

Dyes

Actually,i dont use dyes on Grand Khavatari.

But i have some more opinions for you from some other guys that played Grand Khavatari.

1st opinion:

+4 Dex - 4 Con

+4 str - 4 CON

and +4 Wit -4 INT

This guy with those dyes said he was Hero on official Teon.

2nd opinion from another guy:

+4STR -4CON only

3rd opinion:

+4 DEX -4 Con

4nd opinion:

-8 CON / +4 DEX / +4 STR.

Enchantments

The place you have go to enchant your skills is Rune Township !

When you're in Rune move to Warrior Guild and speak to Prefect Tazki.

Hurricane Assault, + Power

Burning Fist, + Power

Soul Breaker, + Chance

Force Blaster, + Power

Force Storm, + Power

Force Burst, + Power

Punch of Doom, + Power

Cripple, + Chance

Level Zones

At starting zone stay till lvl 10,killing gremlins and wolfs.

At 10-20 go Elven Ruins.

From 20-30 go Ant Nest.

From 30-40 to Hardin's Private Academy.

From 40-52 to Cemetery/Forbiden Gateway at 45-46 lvl.

From 52-68 to Valley Of Saints.

From 68-73 to Silent Valley.

And from 73-80 you have many choises,you can go Varka to finish and your 3q or Ketra or Mos or Forge of the Gods.

Note:From 52 level you can go also to DVC and stay there till 78.You start from the outside more and slowly when you get lvl up you move more inside.

Misc Items

Spirit Ores

Healing Potions

Mana Potions,if you play on pvp server.

Soulshots same with the grate of your weapon.

Energy Stones

Augment skills

Might or Duel might active/passive.

Shield active/passive

Magic Barrier active/passive

And Paralyze but it isnt so important.

If you play on server that actives stuck then you can obtain pretty more,like guidance,evasion etc.

PvP tactics

Vs Duelist

Alright,let's start from the difficult classes.When you fight with a duelist you must be very carefull couse he has more cp/hp from you,p.attack also.So,you take the Ogre totem for p.def and start hitting.Remember to dont fight from away with this class couse his attacks are more powerfull than your.Fight till your hp is low and you can use the zealot.When hp is low use Bison totem,Zealot and forcer barrier and you'll won the game!!

Vs Grand Khavatari

You fight with another guy same with your class.You must start with Ogre totem for good p.def.I suggest you to mostly play with simple hits for more stun's (always weapon with Crt.Stun at pvp) and maybe some of your good skills like hurricane and soul breaker for stun.When the other tyrant use the Force barrier and your life is low to then open zealot,bison totem and force barrier and he is dead.Couse your force barrier opened second and it stay more seconds than his.

Vs Tanks

Everyone when he saw that he need to fight with tank get a bit scared couse of his big stats.But dont worry you have many good skills that you can use to fight him.Start with Ogre totem and simply hits..for sure dont give him Cripple couse it can get back to you.Vs this class you have always to use your skills for good damages.And when you're low just simply use Zealot,Bison and force barrier.Remember if the tank use UD go away so he wont hit you..propably the tank will heal himself with his buffs..do the same then!Open the skill Force Meditation and your hp/mp will get higher fastly.

Vs Mages

Well here the things getting more easy.As you maybe know some of them run and other stay just on a place and hitting.If the other dont move just use Ogre totem and start hitting with simple damages and skills to(maybe you wont even need to use zealot and force barrier).But if the other is moving all the time use Puma and hit,if your hp get low use Bison,zealot and force barrier.Also a other way if the mage runs is to take Rabbit totem for good speed but it lowes your p.attack.It's 50-50 !!

Vs Archers

When you fight with this class you must know that archers all the time play a style like hit and run.So you obtain the Rabbit totem and run to him.Attack him with Cripple for slow and then stun.If the stun success use your skills for good damages.When the stun finish and he isnt dead use Force Blaster and Force Storm to atack him from away.And he is so good archer and low you then take bison,zealot and forcer barrier(if you dont want bison,take rabbit to keep move fast).

Vs Daggers

Dagger in the most servers are a bit OP.You must play with Ogre totem for much p.def.Remember to play only with skills and not with simple hits couse daggers have good evasion and they will defeat you.If the dagger is strong use bison,zealot and force barrier.

Olympiad tactics

Before join to olympiad you must have this staff 24fiwex.png .Take it for Magic Focus and Bless the body.

About the tactics are same with the PvP.But remember when you're inside the olympiad to take the magic buffs from your staffs.Also at olympiad play only with Health fists for more hp and because in oly you hit mostly with skills and not simple hits to need the Crt.Stun fists!

Re-posted cause of rollback!

wrong skill bar,

wrong epic:tezza>valakas

wrong dyes:str+4 dex-4 and for h5 add con+4 dex-4 too

wronf oe:go all element pre freya and all duel post leaving element only to aoe skills,

who is so stupid to oe for power?

wrong PvP tactics.

ps:

read now it's for interlude...fuking prehistoric cronicle.

wrong skill bar,

wrong epic:tezza>valakas

wrong dyes:str+4 dex-4 and for h5 add con+4 dex-4 too

wronf oe:go all element pre freya and all duel post leaving element only to aoe skills,

who is so stupid to oe for power?

wrong PvP tactics.

ps:

read now it's for interlude...fuking prehistoric cronicle.

You're totally wrong man,sorry.

1.I have my skill bar as i believe and find it better for me,and i have note that you can change your bar as you prefer!

2.Tezza> Valakas ? I dont get you but of course Valakas is better on GK,Frintezza is only better on dagger.Think!

3.About dyes it's not only my opinion..i share the opinion of other guys that play this class to.

4.My guide is ONLY for Interlude,sorry.

5.Wrong PVP tactics? I would be really glad to hear the way you fight!

And learn to speak better,it's good for you..son.

Super guide for this class, I think someone must give you Karma!

Thanks mate.

2.Tezza> Valakas ? I dont get you but of course Valakas is better on GK,Frintezza is only better on dagger.Think!

no need to argue with you after this.

post your guide on  l2guru or goha.ru and see what happens.

gl.

• 3 weeks later...

you can won the game with the duelist only when he dont have force :P  you can use with tyrant zealot and barier but he can use barier too...so its dificalt to win one duelist specialy in oly...because he have more cp/hp/p atk and he can atack you by range with more damage than tyrant skils