lf server where i can use bot

hello im loking for server where i can grind with bot (bot are allowed in server or no security) couze i dont have time to sit all day and grind like old days, lf mid rate c5 or gracia+ server , w/o many custom stuff and owerentchanted items

pls help my if you know smt like this :)

and sry for my english :)

good morning, I make two queries to the support of L2Net turns out that the Official game "Chronos" and there is no way I can connect with l2net, so if someone like me could do it, teach me how to enter, and if they know what the official server's IP, that may be causing me not to access the server.

beforehand thank you very much

good morning, I make two queries to the support of L2Net turns out that the Official game "Chronos" and there is no way I can connect with l2net, so if someone like me could do it, teach me how to enter, and if they know what the official server's IP, that may be causing me not to access the server.

beforehand thank you very much

you are in wrong section.. and i dont know how..

same here.. ;) in this days you will not find a nice server..

sad butt true, i dont get why someone just not create nice oldfashion pvp server w/o all this custom sh1t and owerentchanted stuff, couze i know many ppls loking for that kinda servers

sad butt true, i dont get why someone just not create nice oldfashion pvp server w/o all this custom sh1t and owerentchanted stuff, couze i know many ppls loking for that kinda servers

Maybe you should stop looking for servers @ hopzone.