[L2OFF] L2.ws High Five PTS L2OFF...WOW!! 5x

Sinnocent

Steven7 .... why dont you shut the fck up.... you are just a noob greek trying to be pro making all thoose stupid homemade servers, you have no idea of development, you are just an idiot trying to make some moneymaker server with crap files... for me u ish br ;)

ariasnoff and other nab

no homade server i got

i am pro cause i pwn pro and i go against pro not ppl like you licking pro's

and who knows from dev we saw with l2divinity 2 times more than 1500 ppl on and l2pvparea 1k+

give me your server and population and where you are gm or player and your "fails"

It's not all about that, it's finding good files or even better a good source of retail files, must have a gm team which aren't some random teens and only if you manage all that you will have a good server, and l2.ws is just what ppl need for a best H5 low rate experience atm.

Steven 7.. for your stupid information I was Galaxy on Divinity 1... I worked with Dexter and Valeri a lot before u came here. I also managed L2 Epics for valeri by myself... so better shut the fuck up... if divinity had thoose good money income... was thanks to my fucking work on Divinity 1. I maded that server to grow as it was...

Now suck my d*ck wannabe :)

Hahaha Steven... do us a favor and done yourself... you are a puppet trying to open a server under the "name" of Divinity.. or what u tryed to do with Holy ? hahaha... like u did something on divinity ha ha ha. U were just a puppet and you know that :)