MM Services

Valve

i want to cancel the trade.. your service doesn`t meet the terms you give... fast?? pf... i wait so much days... i want to cancel my trade and nothing else... -1 to this guy...

you will be banned forever on this forum for what you did to the other guy

give him money back and all is ok... but you are scammer thats what not you like... he was you ... or a friend.. and you wanted to scam me ... but not at me!!!

give you money back? you just pmed the gm staff of that server telling that the other guy logged into your account and stold all the items, wich is fake, because I mmed the trade from an account created by myself, anyway the money will be given back as soon as paypal unblocks my account, but not to you. what you get is a free ticket to ban land

LOL? i said give HIM the money back .... i dont want nothing from you!! you dont understand it? i just got my items back.... now give the money to the other guy... and the trade is CANCELLED ... BB

Its not my fault its middleman fault, he should be sure he can do a safe trade, other excuses like paypal blocked the money and so on does'nt have any value, when you make a service you should be able to make it through, that's why people come to you since YOU propose that service, enough said, anything going after is your responsibility since you did not respect your engagement. I don't get why people always criticize low posts members, they are not all for trash you know, sick of this situation in this forum

Its not my fault its middleman fault, he should be sure he can do a safe trade, other excuses like paypal blocked the money and so on does'nt have any value, when you make a service you should be able to make it through, that's why people come to you since YOU propose that service, enough said, anything going after is your responsibility since you did not respect your engagement. I don't get why people always criticize low posts members, they are not all for trash you know, sick of this situation in this forum

wrong, blame paypal not me for having such stupid policy for freezing someone's money, and on the other hand, I told you that you will get your money back and you just ignored me and did it your way, now support the consequences

wrong, blame paypal not me for having such stupid policy for freezing someone's money, and on the other hand, I told you that you will get your money back and you just ignored me and did it your way, now support the consequences

what are the consequences??? i just wanted yo cancel the trade cause your service SUCKS(for me...if other like it ok...)!... i get ban now?? ok ban me pf ... i see your working like an amateur...

Here you can buy/trade/sell items and characters for private and official servers. Use at your own risk.

Anyway spam replies deleted. MiddleMan if you want to remove more replies you can send me a pm with the specific replies.