Which Aion server do you play now?

Which Aion server do you play now?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Aion server do you play now?

• Infinite Aion
    • Gamez Aion
    • Crystal Aion
    • Atomix Aion
    • Other.

Aion International x2,

IA is dead, community is very retarded and things on Aion International actually work like weaving, MR (lol). After they're finished with 2.6 im expecting all bugs to be fixed (its playable with bugs cuz they're not a big factor aka minor and playable with). All it needs is population, cuz current is 50-100ish Asmo and 100+ elyos daily. Server is old like a month so its good to start fresh like i did :p

Aion International x2,

IA is dead, community is very retarded and things on Aion International actually work like weaving, MR (lol). After they're finished with 2.6 im expecting all bugs to be fixed (its playable with bugs cuz they're not a big factor aka minor and playable with). All it needs is population, cuz current is 50-100ish Asmo and 100+ elyos daily. Server is old like a month so its good to start fresh like i did :p

IA is not dead, log and see how many new ppl come, anyway first time hearing that srvr :p

Not dead population-wise, but misc-wise, even if there's huge community and zergs are very often people are retarded, i was talking to few people who quit IA and came to Aion International, they said the same.

Anyway, i heard MR doesnt work anymore, weaving/aac? True?

Aion International x2,

1. You must be retarded to saying IA is dead ...

2. You've never playing IA before right ?

Community is retarded ? Hmmm It's funny because that's fun + you must be retard for saying such things ... You play for enjoy not for retard ppl LOL. On every server there are retards and u proove u're the one of them.

You say lot PPL saying same - hmmm probably they fucked up smth and leave it (im 100% sure!).

Who care if they leave if other NEW ppl still joining and Community grow? Its doesnt matter if 100 left because next 100 or even 200 JOIN!

I dont want start flame war just to say ur not right! =)

Cheers!

You dont want to start flame? You called me a retard. Not going to flame you back cuz im not so "low" to do that.

Community is retarded (not everyone, anyway i'll tell you names and you ask them what they think and NO, a dude who i was talking to had SW Set and just got SW dagger set as far as i remember). Back in 2010 it wasnt so, this is what i've heard, not what i think.

Yes i played in 2010, Weaving wasnt (dunno about now) working,  MR wasnt working (again, dunno bout now), and so -beep-ing on...

P.S You must be a InfiniteAion fanboi if you say everything is perfect there lol, some people (if not the most) still play and say its messed up.

Edit: What i found exact same moment i clicked General Discussion on IA forums,

http://infiniteaion.com/ipb/index.php?/topic/13869-worth-to-play-here-again/

Call me retard but some people (if not most of them) play only cuz of big online number as said in topic and/or because they're too lazy to start a new server and grind shit for gear all over again.

Not dead population-wise, but misc-wise, even if there's huge community and zergs are very often people are retarded, i was talking to few people who quit IA and came to Aion International, they said the same.

Anyway, i heard MR doesnt work anymore, weaving/aac? True?

weaving work fine, but aac work only 50% because the speedhack protection

Aion International x2,

x2 rates?BB..after all that grind i've done in retail and in Infinite,not a chance to join on a x2 server or even x5..i prefer to join to mid-high rate,lvl-up as fast as possible and start the pvp

Call me retard but some people (if not most of them) play only cuz of big online number as said in topic and/or because they're too lazy to start a new server and grind shit for gear all over again.

grind all over?man you think is easy to grind for gear on a x2 server with those drop rates Aion has?ofc some people are bored to grind for months again for descent gear.its logical

mostly i play on Gamez Aion(Siel) and some times Infinite