Max for weapons +20

Max for armors/jawels +15

Normal chance 75%

Blessed chance 100%

Augment chance - 90%

Elemental chance 100%

Info:

Augment system

Working Olympiad - 18:00 to 00:00 GMT+2 (Heroes every 31 days) Auto enchant in oly +5

Siege system - Every Saturday and Sunday (Not at one time)

Fort siege system

Clan hall system

Working TvT any many other custom GM events...

Working certificates

Max Subclasses 5 (85lvl)

5 Farm areas (3 Solo: easy/medium/hard and 2 Clan/Pt: Medium and Hard)

PK Drops

Own custom NPC's : GM Shop , Buffer , GateKeeper , Augmenter , Clan Rep Trader

No custom items..

No Donation (for now)

Max buffs 35 +4 (Divine Inspiration)

Max dances/songs 16

All buffs 3h (inclue Aumgent active buffs)

Auto learn skills (+ Forgoten skills)

Auto loot

Custom:

Edited skills:

Decreased reuses: Aura Flash , Greater Battle Heal , Major Group Heal .. (Interlude like)

Working forgotten skills: Duel Blow fixed (full lethal with 1% chance only with Dual Daggers)

All barriers working as in Interlude (Full Invulnerable till time ends)

Custom clan system:

You can farm the clan points in the Clan Farm areas. Exchange the items in Clan Rep Manager in Giran. You can buy skills with custom coins that drops in Clan Farms. You no need clan members to raise clan.

Server Machine:

Proc: Intel i7 3Ghz

HDD: 1TB

RAM: 6GB DDR3

Video: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 1GB

Internet connection: 100mbps

lets not look at the name which is horrible..lets look at a server with free domain and probably won't even get to see its first heroes since hero period is 1 freaking month on High rate!despite the fact that safe enchant is max enchant for olympiad...it is rlly worthless to play on this server..its just waste of time!

First try it out then talk pls :) And whats the difference between free domain and payd domain ? i see no difference except money wasting :) About the name i have right to put whatever name i want huh ?

First try it out then talk pls :) And whats the difference between free domain and payd domain ? i see no difference except money wasting :) About the name i have right to put whatever name i want huh ?

Agree

you have the right to use any name you want as far as you got the copyrights on it , and personaly i dont thing you do , but lets not talk about it

then its money wasting hosting this server so we wont lag

ur features are terrible so no i will talk be4 i try this server , cause simply i wont try this server

you have the right to use any name you want as far as you got the copyrights on it , and personaly i dont thing you do , but lets not talk about it

then its money wasting hosting this server so we wont lag

ur features are terrible so no i will talk be4 i try this server , cause simply i wont try this server

empty carecup c{__} is empty

if you dont care you dont have to quote me and type shit just to get +1 post :)

i dont increase post count and i dont care for quotes just let the new servers to grow a bit.. you are a hater of this server w.o to be opened so add a bottle on your ass and w8 , then comment

• 2 weeks later...

i've already sent email to lol company... they are coming for ya aSS your going down men! hauhauhauhuha *evil laugh*

You think that they will waste their time reviewing your fail mail? they dont even see our reports and they will see the email? LOLED