Your opinion about this server

Hello,i am thinking to start to this server. www.overworld.su  what is your opinion about it?In server Rumiel x50. it has a great voting system,from each vote you can earn 0.1-0.3 $ and its like 6-7k people online without lag.Mostly russian people play but there are some international clans there too.And the site has english option too. tnx for you opinion.

Hello,i am thinking to start to this server. www.overworld.su  what is your opinion about it?In server Rumiel x50. it has a great voting system,from each vote you can earn 0.1-0.3 $ and its like 6-7k people online without lag.Mostly russian people play but there are some international clans there too.And the site has english option too. tnx for you opinion.

if have 6-7k online why go to spamm here xd

no,i am not russian but i cant find a good european server that everything works as it should be.Also i cant find a european server with many players.I am looking for a server which is freya or high five or gracia final with rates between x50-x1000 without custom items like retail with huge community and without overpowered donates.I think the best option is overworld.su or Asterios but asterios donate system isnt so good.If you have any ideas can you suggest me?

i cant try overworld now but i suggest u to start in this server... in russia have many good devs and the servers is good(maybe)... and i think overworld is better decision... i cant suggest u other servers cause its imposible to find good server with these rates cause of noob servers... :(

yes it's 6k people online but 85% of community is russian.But there are some international clans.Also while you vote for server you earn from 0.1-0.3 $ every day and 0.1 $= 1 spcial coin.A few of my friends will come there and we will create an international clan.If someone is interested to join us or join server pm me i can help him.All skills and everything work great and there is no lag at all.

• 1 month later...

server is good(rly good), I know many ppl from my city playing there , but i think its to late to join to server like this one ... there is already top clans/ppl etc. btw its mid server and not so easy for farming .