Suggest promotions and reason.

Maxtor

ED and Raule destroyed this forum the most lol....

All others have a different opinion about that :')

You haven't seen what happened besides dev help and spam boards, afterall you hated me when i banned you

Priotress (Or something like this) -> L2OFF Developer (He got the proper knowledge also active)

ReVenGeR -> L2Mod (But he is mod somewhere else)

Psomas2 -> Uploader/Gold Member

You haven't seen what happened besides dev help and spam boards, afterall you hated me when i banned you

i didnt see it?come on i said this will happen and it did and why?

because the mods including you and raule especially you 2 since you had the power to change things for better fucked the whole forum up "your rights here: nothing just obey the staff" remember to that image in eost?

You are obsessed with power and wanted to be like grisom while you cant you just cant control ppl like he does.

Truth is: you,raule and 90% of the guys who were under you in the staff dont worth a penny as far as a moderator goes thats why the forum became a shithole which everybody agrees on.

Priotress (Or something like this) -> L2OFF Developer (He got the proper knowledge also active)

ReVenGeR -> L2Mod (But he is mod somewhere else)

Psomas2 -> Uploader/Gold Member

piotress is a scammer i would not do that.

i didnt see it?come on i said this will happen and it did and why?

because the mods including you and raule especially you 2 since you had the power to change things for better -beep-ed the whole forum up "your rights here: nothing just obey the staff" remember to that image in eost?

You are obsessed with power and wanted to be like grisom while you cant you just cant control ppl like he does.

Truth is: you,raule and 90% of the guys who were under you in the staff dont worth a penny as far as a moderator goes thats why the forum became a shithole which everybody agrees on.

piotress is a scammer i would not do that.

He isn't

ED and Raule destroyed this forum the most lol....

you give your sugest... now go fking out from this topic and leave pll.. to sugest and read thee fking rulles... OUT NOW>... Emoquit..

Afater Ed banned you you start to hate all..

also i take ban from WST but we are friends....omg

you give your sugest... now go fking out from this topic and leave pll.. to sugest and read thee fking rulles... OUT NOW>... Emoquit..

Afater Ed banned you you start to hate all..

also i take ban from WST but we are friends....omg

bubulina vs english language 0:1...

anyway after ED banned me?you know nothing kid :)

I was on the hunt after maxtor and the leadership of the forum for changes which should have happened years ago. ED just banned me because they couldnt stand the truth which is: they suck.

I mean cmon its crystal clear you lick hes ass so you can be the good guy who gets a promotion and some power so you can do something with your time also never tell me again what to do because you are a nobody here :)

in this momement.. i am VIP and u are a normal user.. so go out..

i know ED before you born.(in this forum)..

and btw i am here from 2007  ... dont telll me kid.. cuz i am not.. and btw ..if you wanna cry ..go in cry section  SPAM... not here....

Frist Warn... Second i will give to you -1 karma

Resspect the rulles

Here you can suggest someone for promotion, BUT not yourself.

Do not spam, do not reply to others posts.

in this momement.. i am VIP and u are a normal user.. so go out..

i know ED before you born.(in this forum)..

and btw i am here from 2007  ... dont telll me kid.. cuz i am not.. and btw ..if you wanna cry ..go in cry section  SPAM... not here....

Frist Warn... Second i will give to you -1 karma

Resspect the rulles

You warn me?wannabe moderator.

You here since 2007 have 1055 post and only use spam. awsomeness my Intrepid account got registred in 2008 summer i think i have 4500+ post, i am the most active l2jdev ever in this forum and still i have the most usefull shares in the l2j sections so go and check things before talking about "im better than you mama said im better than you so please let me better than you cause i want to be a gold member and a smartass of the forum"...

Also dont talk to me a bout rules kid...you turned this topic into a self promotion stuff so you can cry out a gold promotion...

seriously man grow a set of balls and a spine...ohh and EDs dick is not shine enough suck harder...

lol  who cry now??  me ore you?? :)) and btw i am not like you ore Finito to run for Post..... i share and i replly where need to reaplyy..and btw.. i am out from here ...

Have Fun  Mr. SmaRt Boy!

lol  who cry now??  me ore you?? :)) and btw i am not like you ore Finito to run for Post..... i share and i replly where need to reaplyy..and btw.. i am out from you..  ai am stupid  and you are smart...

Gz Smart Guy!

You wanted gold promotion but you cant even talk proper english. And by the way you again failed because 80% of my posts are l2j related nonspam posts while you cant say the same right? :)

Or you are just way too clueless about some things that you cant even post something usefull :)

dont expect love from a user that you banned, dude  ;D

gr κατα την γνωμη μου ο ring δεν θα επρεπε να παρει θεση gold member πρωτον εχει 300 ποστ κοντα 2ον απο οτι εχω δει περισσοτερες φορες ζηταει help παρα δινει.. υπαρχουν πολυ καλυτερα ατομα απο αυτον να παρουν τη θεση ..

Δεν εχω κατι εναντιον του ring αλλα πιστευω αυτο που λεω ειναι το σωστο..

gr κατα την γνωμη μου ο ring δεν θα επρεπε να παρει θεση gold member πρωτον εχει 300 ποστ κοντα 2ον απο οτι εχω δει περισσοτερες φορες ζηταει help παρα δινει.. υπαρχουν πολυ καλυτερα ατομα απο αυτον να παρουν τη θεση ..

Help ? εγώ ? αφου εγώ βοηθάω πώς γινετε να ζητάω help ? και τι με τα post δλδ πρέπει να είμαι σαν εσένα με 1200 post και -2 karma έτοιμος για ban ?

Δείξε μου πόστ που να ζητάω help (μην δείξεις τίποτα που λέω για να μου δώσουν dedicate machine) έλεος ...

δεν λέω γνώμη σου, σεβαστή αλλα κράτα την για τον εαυτό σου, εννοώ μην λές ψέματα οτι ζητάω και help έλεος

Re kanenas dn 3r tpt giauton opote dn mporeite na peite kt akoma afhsteton lg kai ama deite oti dn to exei to Gold tote ton krazete...(take it easy :P)