[Guide]- How to get accounts (Working, This is not a trojan or something else )

temple13

There are better ways to key logging people. What do you think he will do once he sees there is no Adena added to his account?

1+1 = 2....

translation

Hack + didn't work = keylogger... OMG CHANGE MY PASSWORD!

Result: looking retarded due to a bad program, no stealth, no result, and if the person you hacked is REALLY stupid and fell for it, then he wont have anything good.

Top D grade any one?

I usually wouldn't make flames like these but you got some mother fucking bad temper. Two can play at that.

I Download it i've sent it

Then my PC -beep-ed up .It was opening itself Lineage Clients.Then Some of my programs got deleted and then a screen like this one appeared

38atgftcdvd8ny1lti6t.jpg

So what the -beep- is going on with this prog?

You got the BSOD (blue screen of death) .... short explanation for you is sh1t happens...

Btw there are MANY people who will fall for that one believe me :) one guy got rich this way :D

The victim must be a complete idiot to fall for this.

There are better ways to key logging people. What do you think he will do once he sees there is no Adena added to his account?

1+1 = 2....

translation

Hack + didn't work = keylogger... OMG CHANGE MY PASSWORD!

Result: looking retarded due to a bad program, no stealth, no result, and if the person you hacked is REALLY stupid and fell for it, then he wont have anything good.

Top D grade any one?

I usually wouldn't make flames like these but you got some mother -beep-ing bad temper. Two can play at that.

the account's are auto created and i don't think he know how to change his password

i found a complete idiot name is pigasos and hes head gm of l2core LOL now i hit the jackpot thx for the share

but i won't do anything too serious since i don't want a wipe or to be spoted

Well... if you get anyone to fall for this he deserves to be robbed xD

Well, good luck to those who are gonna try this... I think I can make more adena by killing elpies in Talking Island