[Preview] Requeim: Momento Mori

ownmmo

Have anyone played this game?

I have started playing this game year and a half ago , and guess what ? i EVEN donated there every month when i usually never donate , i donated only for 2 games in my life , PristonTale ( when it was P2P = Pay to Play ) and Requiem.

Anyway , so this game has really interesting story line , the graphics are nice , its an adult game , 17+ allowed in only,

why? Because it contains soooo much blood and all kind of random stuff like monsters with boobs , or other..

Anyway i was shocked when i played once and i was killing some goblins , well something green big and ugly , so anyway i was kinda bored and than i noticed that this monsters have a HUGE PENIS ! i was loled , xD was so damn funny to see that , not everyone notice on small thing in game but this game is extremely cool.

Mostly i like when you kill someone sometimes they just explode and you just see blood all over your screen .

Anyway guys i think you totally should check this game out , now im getting back to play this game coz i miss this blood ;P

ow yeah and btw , Lineage 2 is a bullsh1t compared to this game!!!