[HELP]Problem with a java code

one_1

Question

Hey guys i was trying to apply this java code:  http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=196515.0  . And i changed the id's of the classes that i didn't want to wear heavy .But now these classes in game do not equip any armor ! Btw i'm using interlude pack and eclipse to add the code!

Waiting for possible solutions!

14 answers to this question

Hey guys i was trying to apply this java code:  http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=196515.0  . And i changed the id's of the classes that i didn't want to wear heavy .But now these classes in game do not equip any armor ! Btw i'm using interlude pack and eclipse to add the code!

Waiting for possible solutions!

try to make the l2pcinstance part like this

L2ItemInstance chest = getInventory().getPaperdollItem(Inventory.PAPERDOLL_CHEST);
        if (chest != null)
        {       
              L2ItemInstance[] unequipped = getInventory().unEquipItemInBodySlotAndRecord(chest.getItem().getBodyPart());
              InventoryUpdate iu = new InventoryUpdate();
              for (L2ItemInstance element : unequipped)                 
            	  iu.addModifiedItem(element);
              sendPacket(iu);           
        }

the only this i've done is to change the id's of classes:

if ((item.getItem().getItemType() == L2ArmorType.HEAVY) && (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 8) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 9) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 92) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 93) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 23) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 24) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 101 ) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 102 ) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 36) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 37) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 108) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 109))

{

activeChar.sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.CANNOT_EQUIP_ITEM_DUE_TO_BAD_CONDITION));

return;

}

hey guys! the problem is located here!:

if ((item.getItem().getItemType() == L2ArmorType.HEAVY) && (activeChar.getClassId().getId() ==  ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 9) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 92) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 93) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 23) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 24) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 101 ) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 102 ) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 36) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 37) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 108) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 109))

{

activeChar.sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.CANNOT_EQUIP_ITEM_DUE_TO_BAD_CONDITION));

return;

}

I deleted it and i could wear all armors with all classes.SO there must be a prob there! Any1 that knows rly well the java language can help me??I'm using Interlude pack ( i repeat it!)

Waiting

hey guys! the problem is located here!:

if ((item.getItem().getItemType() == L2ArmorType.HEAVY) && (activeChar.getClassId().getId() ==  ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 9) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 92) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 93) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 23) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 24) ||  (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 101 ) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 102 ) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 36) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 37) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 108) || (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 109))

{

return;

}

I deleted it and i could wear all armors with all classes.SO there must be a prob there! Any1 that knows rly well the java language can help me??I'm using Interlude pack ( i repeat it!)

Waiting

so make it this way

if (activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 93 || activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 98 || activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 108 || activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 101 || activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 8 || activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 23 || activeChar.getClassId().getId() == 36)                         
                    {                            
                    	if (item.getItemType() == L2ArmorType.HEAVY)                             
                    	{                                        
                    		activeChar.sendMessage("Cannot equip item due to bad condition");
                            return; 
                         }    
                    }

;-)

Ugly code :

{
                            return;
                        }

Not ugly code :

if (item.getItem().getItemType() == L2ArmorType.HEAVY)
{
    switch(activeChar.getClassId().getId())
    {
        case 8:
        case 9:
        case 92:
        case 93:
        case 23:
        case 24:
        case 101:
        case 102:
        case 36:
        case 37:
        case 108:
        case 109:
            return;
    }
}

It means IDs used ARE GOOD ONES. If you failed giving good classes Ids, don't expect it works fine.

This is not a code beauty contest.

switch is more easy to read, and from what I know is faster than a serie of if.

Added to that, a clear code == less errors at the end.

@one_1, glad my code works.

hey tryskell now that we 're  talking about java codes could u repair this code coz it's not working : http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=121108.0

I add this and i get paralized only in adding subclass and however after the subclass loads i do not get unparalized ( lol ) :D