[Help] Armor .utx and Unreal

Hello!!!I want to ask firstly if someone can send me a good link about a guide to see what im doing in unreal becuase i dont know much thinks with that program...(One guide how to import armor files and make the shaders,texpanner etc) I have the tga images of my armor and i import them all...I dont know to make the shaders and texpanners if somebody can help me feel free  :)

Only try to use it and you find,you need use for texturing only Texture Browser,There are not so much functions,download custom armors,open them and see how and what there did.(Like shaders,Final Blend,EnvMap and other.

Thanks for the help i already do that my friend i have see some ready armor...But still its difficult to make it alone these functions...thats why i want a complete guide... and all we know the search button isnt work :/

In shader

Diffuse - The main texture(Texture with alpha chanel)

Opacity - something like the second layer

Specular - Shining Effect(EnvMap)

Specularity Mask - Mask for Shining Effect

SelfIllumination - Animation effect (TexPanner)

SelfIlluminationMask - Mask for Anim. Effect

You also can use instead of TexPanner - TexRotator and Other Materials.

Final Blend The last variant of your texture

FrameBufferBlending depend on texture type - like with alpha or without,If you have _sp Texture or no, and other.

ZWrite and ZTest I really don't know

Alpha Test, true if you texture have got a Alpha Channel.

If your texture have got Alpha Channel,but Alpha Test Is False, You will see bugs in game :)

And Two Sided Is almost true.

Alpha Ref, If you Texture Have got Alpha Channel, it have Edges,And sometimes there are black bixels,so If you push it up(like 160)This pixel will be deleted.

Material - There is your Shader.

If I did mistakes,plz say them.

Sorry For my English, good luck and bye

here you have everything you need, check the section before posting, here your forum rules.

[EN & GR] Client Mods Help Rules / Κανονισμοί!

L2 Client Mod Guides - Newbies start here!

Topic Locked.