Heads Up Scammer (BsCyB = scammer)

villiankknd

do you need to go offline so quickly? =)

anyone can check the psc pin you gave me and it cant be used.

don't be a smartass ok? i am new in forum but not the internet.

i go offline because i disconected from the net and you add a password to the psc so now i can't enter

whatever, keep defending yourself, i got screenshot and OH WHAT A COINCIDENCE to GET DISCONNECTED at that time as soon as you gave me the pin!!!?? LOL

The pin has been locked due to access violation, stop embarrassing yourself.

Just go and make a new account and scam again.

whatever, keep defending yourself, i got screenshot and OH WHAT A COINCIDENCE to GET DISCONNECTED at that time as soon as you gave me the pin!!!?? LOL

The pin has been locked due to access violation, stop embarrassing yourself.

Just go and make a new account and scam again.

yes the psc is locked because i tried to login but as it seems the psc had password so i entered 3 times without password and now the card is locked

so you changed the password after i gave you the psc and disputed the money on paypal

keep on lying kiddo.

why do you even need to login the pin anyways to intentionally lock it after you just gave it to me?

u make me laugh with your stories, there is no free meal in this world for scammers like you. end of story mod lock this and let everyone know about his reputation as a scammer and a failed liar.

Seriously guys I am talking generally but why you still do these exchanges(psc to paypal) ? They aren't safe and all the time you get scammed and you are crying..

Seriously guys I am talking generally but why you still do these exchanges(psc to paypal) ? They aren't safe and all the time you get scammed and you are crying..

well i was in need of it and i saw some reputable sellers here so i was gonna try my luck.

and if my crying can prevent others from getting scammed, then i think my crying is worth it.

well i was in need of it and i saw some reputable sellers here so i was gonna try my luck.

and if my crying can prevent others from getting scammed, then i think my crying is worth it.

Well maybe you will prevent them to trade with him but they will be scammed from others ;p This service is just no trusted.

Well maybe you will prevent them to trade with him but they will be scammed from others ;p This service is just no trusted.

Yea, i learnt my lesson from this.

Well at least i can prevent new members from getting scammed by him, and force him to make a new account rather than using his "1k+ post" account to continue to scam other ppl.

BsCyB, try to do some english lessons and next time find a better excuse to pretend yourself as a trusted member. Its not your first time.

Villian, request a chargeback from paypal. I hope you will get your money back.