I need help creating html page for community board. (html skills needed)

Kane Hart

Question

So for my community board I seam to blow at it. I want each new htm page to be moved to the right by at least 1 space maybe 2.... This is how I been doing it and I know it's fail but when I try to do anything else it just breaks or better yet crashes the client...

lol

<html><head>
<body>
<br><br>
<center><font color="00FF00">Community Board Guide & Information!</font></center> 
<br>
 Welcome to the Godcraft Community Board Guide. This just pretty much basic information to let you know about the Board and what    works and does not work. Unfortunately half the tabs do not work and it's not simply creating a new page but actually needing to          program it all in from scratch. But this is still a wonderful place to grab information and guides. Also if you like to submit a guide you     can email them to me at kkkkkkkkkkkk@gmail.com<br>
<font color="FFFF00"> Region Tab =</font> Players Online & Rates (Please note that Party EXP/SP is 1x of the base 10x-15x) So it's really 10x-15x!<br>
<font color="FFFF00"> Memo Tab =</font> Personal Notes that are linked to your account not just your character!<br>
<font color="FFFF00"> Tabs That Do Not Work =</font> Favorite, Mail, Friends!<br>

</body></html>                 

For people who don't use community board or have not edit a new clean html page will be under the community board border so part of the first part of each line is cut off.

1 answer to this question

hmm i will try something on that ...wait for me feedbacks ;)

But tell us you work on Freya?

BTW check this

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=209229.0