Does anyone know how to decrypt ...

OK heres th fact, i was sent some code from a keylogger i had put for fun and i want to see if it works. Although we all know that l2gold doesnt run l2.exe but it runs Gameguard.des.... However the ini file of the gameguard has "encyrptkeystroke=TRUE " And i was sent something like  :

1 0 1 1 1 a... does anyone know how to decrypt it to get the acc name and passowrd?

A and is there any way to find an account password if u know their acc name plus some code like above?

lol ok i didnt really do it for fun but still havent played lineage since november (and proud xD) and i think l2brute that ur forum has as sticky  does some account" thingies "too without being sure

• 3 months later...

OK heres th fact, i was sent some code from a keylogger i had put for fun and i want to see if it works. Although we all know that l2gold doesnt run l2.exe but it runs Gameguard.des.... However the ini file of the gameguard has "encyrptkeystroke=TRUE " And i was sent something like  :

1 0 1 1 1 a... does anyone know how to decrypt it to get the acc name and passowrd?

A and is there any way to find an account password if u know their acc name plus some code like above?

You have posted in the wrong section. I suggest you to get yourself familiar with the forums before making another thread in wrong section.