Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

 

It is totally possible easily to make a skill +30 if we use Giant's Secret Codex Of Mastery, but I can't put my skills + 30, cause rate is 0% lol.

 

I think I made my skill + 12 with normal codex...

 

What I'm asking is:

What + enchant should I make so that I can make a skill +30 with Giant's Secret Codex Of Mastery?

 

Tnx in advance guys!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..